Twenty three

I'm sitting at my desk with my book in front of me.

I find myself staring at the clock on the wall as I listen to Phil talk.

My hand has been hurting really bad. This morning there was blood on the bandage I had on, so I had to re-wrap my hand after I took a shower.

It's getting better though. But it hurts a lot... maybe more than it should.

I didn't sleep at dreams yesterday. I waited until he was asleep and then I left.

Dream is sitting at the desk in front of me, sapnap sitting to his left.

After the bell rings everyone hurries to leave the room.

I get up from my chair and walk over to Dream who's grabbing his things.

"Come on," I say.

We have lunch now, which means he has to sit with everyone.

"I'm not going" he mumbles while standing up.

"Yes, you are now let's go" I take his hand in mine, not pulling him away yet.

He takes a deep breath before giving in and following me to the cafeteria.

As we walk through the halls his hand finds its way to mine, interlocking our fingers.

"You don't have to talk, but if they do ask you a question that you have to answer.. answer it and don't be a dick"

"Yes sir," he says in a sarcastic tone while opening the cafeteria doors.

I roll my eyes as I walk through.

We find our filled table and sit down.

Karl is sitting beside me eating a salad.

"Hey," Punz says, as he's the first one to break the silence.

"Hi" I smile "how were your classes?"

"Good, apart from math," Wilbur says "math is shit"

"We should throw a party," Sam says.

"Fuck- another one?" Sapnap asks.

"I mean sure but- I have the wedding next week so let's do a party this week," I say.

"Oh yeah, your mom and coach are getting married how's that?" Punz asks.

"Good, she's going dress shopping with Eliza after school" I smile.

"I heard my name?"

Eliza sits beside Karl along with Leah and drista.

"Oh look, it's you" sapnap mumbles.

"Wow- okay me, drista, and my lovely girlfriend will go somewhere else," Eliza says standing up.

"Yeah please d- WHAT?" Quackity looks at her "EXCUSE ME!?" He yells, causing people around to look at us.

"Shhh, we're not fully out okay?" Leah says as Eliza sits back down.

"Money please!" Sapnap says holding out his hands.

Sam, Karl, quackity, Tommy, Wilbur, tubbo, shlatt, punz, Foolish, Tina, and Niki hand him each ten dollars.

"You're fucking kidding," Eliza says "George your friends are assholes"

"Hey- I used to babysit you," Niki says.

"Everyone but Niki and Tina are complete assholes" Eliza adds.

"Thank you!" Sapnap grins ear to ear "I'd like to say that about a certain person sitting in front of me too"

"See, asshole," Eliza says.