Twenty four

(Picture the kitchen in sams house like that)

Before the party, I invited over Tina and Niki. I haven't hung out with them for a while, so I figured they would help me decorate the cupcakes.

Eliza was home with Leah also, so they're helping us out a bit too.

Niki is frosting the cherry chip cupcakes with light pink icing.

Tina is frosting the chocolate cupcakes with a light blue frosting.

Eliza and Leah are frosting the birthday cake cupcakes with a light yellow frosting.

I'm frosting the vanilla cupcakes with a light purple frosting.

"So George, have you told your mom about you and Dream?" Tina asks.

"Yeah, she's supportive" I smile and look in front of me at Leah and Eliza "that means she wouldn't care if you were lesbian"

"I think she would care a little more since her only biological daughter won't be having biological blood children," Eliza says "I mean thank god I have Lila to fill in that spot because hell no"

"How is the whole moving thing with Lila and Jacob?" Niki asks "George was saying something about you guys getting along earlier last week"

Eliza scoffs "getting along.. we're pretending to get along for David and mom- half of my room is a baby pink with flowers and Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus on every wall along with Katy Perry. Mind you, Mac de Marco, Tyler the Creator, Arctic monkeys, and Bruno mars are losing oxygen in the back of my- sorry OUR closet!"

Tina and Niki look at her in shock.

"Her posters are too big to fit in her corner of the room" Leah adds "the reason why she spends so much time in my house is because half of her stuff is in my room"

Niki nods "wow, that's a lot"

"Does max get along with Jacob?" Tina asks.

"They were like two peas and a pod last week, sitting in the same room playing video games is a huge deal," I say finishing the last cupcake.

"I bet it is" Niki smiles "I'm finished what about you guys?" She asks looking around the room.

"Done!" Eliza says.

"Me too," Tina says smiling.

We put the cupcakes into containers and put them in the fridge for a while.

The door opens and Elise runs in, running over to Tina.

"T!" Elsie says giggling as Tina picks her up.

"Hi my little pumpkin!" Tina smiles "where's your brother?"

"I'm here" Dream closes the door as he walks into the kitchen holding a bag.

He places the bag on the counter and begins to pull out a couple of things.

"Early Christmas gift" he hands Eliza a wrapped gift that has a Tyler the creator sticker on top of it.

She looks at Dream, jaw-dropping "you did not-"

"I did" he smiles.

"Did what?" I ask.

"A month ago Dream caught me looking at Tyler the creator merch-" she looks at Dream with a wide smile as she hugs him "thank you!"

"Your welcome Lizzie," he says.

He used to call her Lizzie when she was little. He stopped since she told him it was annoying. But now he's bringing it back.

"George you have the best boyfriend literally to ever walk this earth" Eliza smiles.