Four

"D-Dream?"

"George? Are you alright? It's late" he says.

On the other end, I hear shouting and then a door being shut, causing the yelling to be blocked out.

"A-are you busy?" I wipe the tears from my cheeks, but it's no use since more keep coming.

"No, not all what's up? Are you okay?"

I feel my breathing begin to become unsteady "come over?..."

"Uh yeah sure- do you want me to stay on the phone?" He asks before I hear shuffling from the other end.

"Yeah" I breathe.

My eyes make my way toward my bathroom. The door is open and the light is on, filling the dark room and giving it some light.

"Distract me" I cry as I hold the phone close to my ear.

"Okay.." he goes quiet before speaking again, " you know the party sam is throwing? Apparently, he rented out this super cool mansion, I think he said there was a pool, bar, hot tub, basically everything anyone has ever dreamed of all in one house-"

I hear a car start and a door being shut.

"Which I think is cool because I've always wanted to be in a huge house like that... also today in English we all sort of found out Tommy is secretly famous-"

"Mind-blowing I know right? Who would've thought him out of all people he would have over one million subscribers? Anyways, back to the point, he does stupid Minecraft streams and basically makes bank off of them, he got a job before any of us did how crazy"

I let out a giggle "t-that's not even a job he plays video games"

"That's what we said but apparently not.." he goes quiet again "you okay?"

"Yeah.."

Suddenly the call ends.

I take my phone away from my ear and place it on the bedside table.

The window opens and Dream crawls through. He looks at me with sad eyes as he closes the window.

"Oh, George.." he whispers.

I suddenly erupt into even more tears as he makes his way over to me.

He sits on the bed and pulls me into his arms. I wrap my arms around him as I bury my head into his shoulder.

"It's okay.." he whispers "it's okay I'm here"

He's here

I hear another door being slammed shut from inside the house, causing me to flinch.

He puts his hand in my hair and runs his fingers through it soothingly.

"You're okay," he says.

"D-don't leave"

"I'm not leaving," he says quickly "I will never leave, I'm staying right here until you tell me to leave"

After twenty minutes or so I start to calm down, and I lay quietly in his arms.

He hums a song quietly near my ear to keep me calm.

"You okay?" He asks, his lips brushing lightly against my ear.

I nod, "thank you"

He lifts my head and brushes away a strand of hair, away from my face.

"Can you tell me what happened?" He asks.

I tell him what happened when my mom came home, what max had said and what she said, more importantly, what I said.

I tell him everything, down to last every detail up until this moment.