Six

Sapnaps pov

I put George on the couch and give him a water and Advil.

He was super high when we found him with quackity. He's sort of okay now, but he's still not the best that we've seen him.

His parents aren't home so we all just sort of agreed to crash here.

Karl and Dream aren't here yet, they're helping Sam clean up a little.

So it's just me and quackity...

I had a talk with Karl last week about how I liked Q and him. He also felt the same but he was too afraid to say something about it.

We talked it out and we agreed to tell him on Monday. But.. we sort of don't really have to?

It's just all super confusing.

George is practically on the verge of tears as he pulls a blanket over the top of him.

Q told me what happened at the shed.

I told Q that when Dream called George I was there. With Dream in the background.

We heard what George said since he hadn't hung up yet.

I told Dream to be quiet about it and act like nothing happened until the time is right. Told him to forget what happened or what had been said about him and George during Truth or Dare.

Well... I actually said.

"Don't fucking bring that up we know how he'll handle it. So keep your pretty fucking mouth shut until we talk some sense into him okay?"

I walk into the kitchen and sit on the kitchen chairs at the island.

"Find anything?" I ask.

I also agreed with Karl to not bring up... him kissing us until he wants to talk about it himself.

"No, all I could find is stupid keto diet stuff and fruit. No wonder why that kid is skin and bones" quackity says opening a tin of fruit.

"There's more to that and you know that very well," I say taking a grape and eating it "holy shit those are the best grapes I ever have had"

"It's like George's house is so healthy yet so good"

I shake my head and laugh "so weird"

I look over to see George sleeping peacefully on the couch.

Suddenly the front door opens.

"It's okay Dream," Karl says.

Suddenly I hear crying.. and the crying gets closer and closer until Dream appears around the corner.

"Dude, you okay?" I ask.

"N-no" Dream wipes his cheeks with his hand as he looks at the couch where George is fast asleep.

"Look he's fine, just a little upset" quackity says.

"So I just pretend like nothing happened?" Dream asks "like I'm not totally in love with him and that's why eve broke up with me? Just pretend and let him suffer like that?"

I shrug "technically yeah, just pretend you don't remember anything and you drank a lot"

"But we made a promise not to drink," he says "we promised.."

"Okay? And he drank so who cares" quackity says.

"Listen, I'm not totally agreeing with this whole plan because trust me out of all of you I have seen the worst of George in these situations. When you had a total crush and Evelynn and you would tell him about it he'd go home.. call me crying and having panic attacks because he couldn't deal with it anymore. He's liked you since he can remember so for you to pretend like you don't know... he'll find out sooner or later and that will crush him, it'll make him feel like he has no friends and he can't trust anyone. Not after Matthew. You guys can agree to whatever but I can't promise I'll keep this whole plan going for as long as you guys want it to" Karl says.