Twenty

Dreams pov

"What the fuck!?" Eliza shouts slamming the door.

She walks over and takes her jacket off, putting it on the chair.

"Dream what did you do," she says "what the fuck did you do!"

"I didn't do anything!" I say "I was just doing what we normally do, just putting my hands on his waist and kissing him. I don't take it far I never ever would- he started freaking out and yelling at me not to call him by his nickname I gave him. The glass dropped and split his hand open- I hugged him and we fell to the floor..."

Tears fall from my cheeks.

"What did you call him," Eliza says grabbing the broom quickly from the kitchen pantry and sweeping up the broken glass.

"Pretty, like I always do it's nothing new," I say holding him tight against me.

Eliza doesn't answer and she throws the broken pieces in the garbage.

"Did I- did I do something wrong?" I ask.

She shakes her head and grabs the first aid kit from underneath the sink, before sitting herself down beside me.

"No," she says "you didn't do anything, it's about what happened on Friday"

"Quackitys birthday?" I ask in confusion "what do you mean?"

"When you guys went to get ice cream.. these guys approached Karl and George. George said the main guy looked like this guy along with two others who were harassing him went he went to the grocery store. Sapnap helped and- anyways, the guy was touching him.. specifically his waist and was calling him pretty and pretty boy. Then one guy checked Karl's bag which had his ID in it. They found out their age and they ran. Karl told me because he wanted to make sure that nothing would happen, and in case something did I would know why"

More tears escape my eyes as I think about what she had just said.

The grocery store? That was on Wednesday... why didn't sapnap tell me?

And why didn't George tell me?

"He told me not to call him that ever again-" I say.

"Then you don't, you don't call him that ever again unless he tells you that it's okay," Eliza says getting an ice cube out from the fridge.

"What are you doing?" I ask watching her place an ice cube on his head.

"Waking him up," she says "I heard if someone is a deep sleeper pit an ice cube on their head"

His eyes flutter open and Eliza throws the ice cube in the sink, before drawing her attention back to him.

"George you can sleep soon I just- I need to help you okay?" She says taking out a needle and stitches.

George nods, laying his head back on my chest.

"Keep him awake," she says grabbing rubbing alcohol and putting it on a tea towel.

I nod as I lean down to George's ear.

"You're okay George, I'm right here and I'm not leaving. I just need you awake and then you can sleep again okay?" I whisper.

He nods slowly.

She disinfects his hand and the needle, which doesn't seem to cause him much pain.

"Okay George, you know what to expect so I just need you to calm down okay?" Eliza says "don't be scared"

"What are you doing?" I ask again.

She starts stitching up his cut as I watch more blood pour from the new wounds.