Twenty eight

I look out the window to find the rain getting heavier each second.

All of mine, Eliza's, and Max's friends went home this morning. Leaving just Dream here out of all of them.

I'm making hot chocolate for both of us since the power is out, and it's freezing inside.

Eliza and max are sitting on the floor near the fire, holding their cups of hot chocolate in their hands.

I made theirs first since.. well they're my siblings and you're always supposed to serve yourself last.

It was nice seeing quackity again, hanging out with all of us. He told me this morning he was happy I invited him.

He said he wasn't going to come until I told him sap and Karl were going to be there.

Apparently, when we all went to bed the three of them couldn't non stop cuddling each other.

I find it cute.

I'm happy for all of them that they finally said something to each other.

After years of both me and quackity wishing we were with our best friends.. it actually happened.

All the pain of seeing the other love another person that isn't you.

Q had it worse since he liked both of them when they were in a relationship. With each other.

I grab the two cups off the counter and walk back into the living room.

I sit beside Dream, passing him his mug as he pulls the grey comforter over my lap.

In the morning our friends helped us clean up. They also helped take the fort down and clean up the house before leaving.

"I hope the power comes back on soon," max says.

"It's only seven. I think an alert when out an hour ago saying it should be on by eight" Eliza says,  taking a sip of her hot chocolate.

"Hmm, good" Dream says lowering the mug from his lips.

"Thanks, I make the best hot chocolate," I say smiling.

"If you mean the store-bought hot chocolate then yeah sure!" Max says with a cocky smile.

"Ooh, roasted by ten year old" Dream chuckles "it's okay,  I love it either way"

"No blondie! You're supposed to be on our side!" Eliza says laughing.

"Fine" Dream turns to me in disgust "I fucking hate your hot chocolate"

"Well, it's store-bought so.." I take a sip while smirking.

"Oh my god, your an idiot" Dream pushes my face with his hand.

"Oo! Max has a girlfriend!" Eliza says excitedly.

"What!?" I look at max who's a bright red.

"What's her name?" Dream asks.

Max covers his face with his hands "rose"

(I'm including rose harbenberger in this story because I freaking love their relationship)

"Rose... she's the blond one right?" I ask.