Epilogue <3

Time skip- 6 years

After the accident, things only got better.

I got better, dreams injuries healed. Punz got a girlfriend after complaining about how he was always single.

In fact, they're married now somewhere in California.

We graduated and both me and Dream got scholarships to a college for art and football. Which we both happily took.

My mother had a baby, her name is Xavier she's turning six. Eliza thought of that name no matter if it was a boy or a girl.

After we graduated college we got into a good university. Sapnap, Karl, and quackity too.

Q is actually a lawyer, sapnap plays football on the same team as Dream, and karl stays home with their three kids.

After graduation, they went to college, and both quackity and sapnap proposed to karl.

They obviously got married, and adopted!

Dream actually proposed to me when we were in college. Punz helped him too.

He took me to a flower field and we had a picnic and everything. Let's just say it was my dream date or dream place to be proposed to.

We waited until after college for the wedding, where sapnap and Q proposed to Karl.

We let them of course. Karl caught the flowers and two minutes later they proposed.

After we graduated from university, Dream and sapnap took a lifetime offer to join a football team. Like the teams, they play on live tv.

Let's just say they're multi-millionaires.

Dream continued a "career" in streaming with Tommy. Tommy's whole family including tubbo moved back to England. Sometimes me, Dream, and the kids visit them.

Right.

After we got married, we decided to adopt two kids. Also maybe a cat and a dog.

Emerson, she is thirteen and she has the same humour as Eliza.

Emmett, he is turning four and he and Dream are like two peas and a pod. Dream teaches him how to play football and it's the cutest thing ever.

We also moved to this super nice house not far away from our friends. (Image above)

Eliza and Leah are twenty-one. They found a nice apartment in the middle of New York City. Eliza is a fashion designer for vogue. Leah is a photographer who works with Eliza.

They come and visit a lot which is always nice.

Max is still living at home, he's still the same.

I love my life. I love the people in it.

"Emmett! Come get your food it's getting cold!" I yell through the house as I set a bowl of Kraft dinner on the kitchen table.

Dream comes down the stairs with Emmett in his arms. He's wearing his favourite dinosaur pyjamas.

"Have you seen Emerson?" I ask, watching dream place down Emmett in a chair.

"Yeah she's just on the phone with her friends," he says as he comes up behind me and sneaks his hand around my waist.

"When do you play next?" I ask.

He shrugs "whenever they call"

I hum as I look at Emmett who's eating his Kraft dinner "what did you do at school today?"

He's in preschool, but he says it's school so we just call it that.

He smiles "we made hand turkey art!" He points to the hand turkey painting on the fridge.

I smile "that's nice. I love your art em"

"Thanks, dad," he says, getting back to eating his food.

Evelynn. She's our kid's godmother.

I mean.. sure it's kind of weird your husband's ex is your kid's godmother. But she's our best friend now and she's made it really far.

She's a real estate agent who travels the world with her believe it or not wife.

Her name is Kacey and she's the sweetest person I have possibly ever met.

"Call you later Kim" Emerson says as she waved to her phone screen and hangs up.

"Kim? Your talking to Kim still?" I ask as she sits down beside Emmett.

"Yeah.. she's kind of cool I guess" Emerson shrugs "movie night?"

I turn my head and I look at Dream who looks back at me.

"Cars!" Emmett shouts "lightening McQueen!"

"I could watch cars" I shrug.

Emerson groans "on second thought could I just sleepover at Abby's?"

"No no, you suggested it" Dream grins "now do you want to make cookies or do I do it by myself?"

"Can I have a bit of the cookie dough?..." she asks.

"Sure" Dream chuckles "George want to help?"

I smile as I walk around the counter, picking up Emmett and resting him on my hip "we're going to go start on the movie, we'll leave you two to make cookies"

"Suit yourself Georgie" Dream says while taking out a baking tray.

_______________________________

(Hope you enjoyed that)

The end