Twenty seven

I'm laying in bed, tracing my finger onto his bare chest and making small little imaginary shapes.

He has yet to wake up and the sun is shining throw the curtained window.

We kind of sorta maybe... well y'know...

Suddenly he opens his eyes slowly as he looks over at me.

"Watching me sleep?" He asks.

I'm practically in love with his morning voice.

"No," I say "just waiting for you to wake up"

He runnable his eyes "you could've woke me up, love"

"Thought you need to sleep," I say "I didn't want to be clingy and stuff"

"George"

"Sorry" I mumble, taking my hand off his chest and turning over away from him.

-he's annoyed with you, but he knows you're right.-

I hear him sigh as he gets up from the bed, puts on his clothes and then makes his way into the bathroom.

He is annoyed. I know Dream. Whenever he walks away from stuff like that, and he doesn't say anything it's because he's annoyed.

He's annoyed with me.

I feel a slight pain in my chest as I get up from the bed. I put my clothes on and I go into the other bathroom.

I get ready quickly and then I make my way downstairs to where Eliza is sitting.

"Hey," she says while eating a piece of avocado toast.

"Hey.." I say quietly as I open the fridge.

"Uh oh.. what's up with you?" She asks curiously.

"Nothing," I say shaking my head.

"G I know you, now tell me. Something wrong with Dream?" She asks.

I sigh "he's just annoyed with me"

"Why? And how do you know that?"

I close the fridge door and I turn around,  leaning my back against the metal "because I know dream"

"Okay.. but what happened?"

"I was waiting for him to wake up, he said you could've just woken me up. Then I said sorry I just didn't want to be clingy. He said George in a stern voice and then I said sorry then I turned away from him because I felt guilty he got up and walked away without saying anything" I take a deep breath "so he's annoyed with me"

"Okay well, you can't just assume that," she says, "he tells you all the time to not say stuff like that about yourself because it makes him upset and he thinks it's his fault, he thinks that what you think or say sometimes is caused by him.."

I furrow my eyebrows "what?"

She clears her throat in realization of what she had just said.

"Eliza"

"Fuck" she takes a bite of her toast.

Dream comes into the kitchen, placing a hand on my waist as he kisses my cheek.

He opens the cupboard and takes out a cereal box before looking at me.

"You okay?.." he asks looking at Eliza also "staring contest?.."

"He's fine- we're fine," Eliza says clearing her throat "so mom and David are on their honeymoon in Mexico, so George you're basically the parent..."

"What do you want," I say walking over to the island and putting my hands on the counter.