Three

I keep thinking about last night.

Last night when Dream let me put my head on his shoulder.

Last night when we were drinking and he came closer.

Last night when he put his hand over mine.

Last night when he kissed my forehead.

He has a girlfriend George

He'll never want you

I look down at the food tray in front of me. I already feel the need to throw up.

"Uh oh, someone's upset" I hear quackity say.

I raise my head and look at him in front of me.

"You alright? You seem very anxious and just completely out of it" Karl says to me.

"Good description" I grin "but yeah I'm fine just have a lot on my mind I guess"

Karl nods slowly "did your mom come home last night?"

I nod "yeah but she wasn't really there, she went to sleep as soon as she took off her shoes"

"Maybe you can go to the hospital after school and see her" Quackity suggests.

I shake my head "don't like hospitals"

"Right..." he says softly.

My dad died when I was twelve. He was in a car accident, and they found him dead as soon as they arrived at the scene.

We had to go to the hospital anyway in case they missed something and he could still be alive. But we were okay met with a long message from the nurse about how he was dead.

"Yo what up party people" sapnap sneaks in and sits near Karl.

"Hi sap," Q says while not making eye contact.

Right, that's another thing. We've all known each other since elementary school.

I've had a crush on Dream since I can remember. But I'm not the only one who has to watch my crush date another person.

Quackity has to watch Karl date sapnap. He also has to watch sapnap date karl.

"Hey" Dream sits beside me and places his food tray on the table.

"Where's everyone else?" Karl asks.

"Football, we get the day off though," Dream says eating a fry.

"Why?" I ask.

"Not telling" sapnap smirks "it's a surprise"

"So Saturday" quackity changes the topic "alcohol? Anything?"

"There will be a couple of stuff, I'm mostly depending on other people to bring whatever" sapnap says "George you're coming right?"

"I guess, I mean I was kind of forced" I glare at Dream.

"Whatever you're still coming," he says.

"Dream!"

Evelynn appears and sits in dreams lap "hi guys how were your classes?"

"Fine" I mumble.

Nobody heard me, but I don't mind.

"Edwards is cranky as always, he acts like he has a stick up his ass" sapnap groans.

"How was your cheer practice?" Dream asks Evelynn.

"It was good! And I can't wait for the party tomorrow" she says while smiling "George are you going to be there?"