Seven

Anything from now on with this

Example-  -insert text here.-

Is the voice in George's head and the normal version

Example- insert text here

Is George's mind

The bell rings as I stand from my desk, hurrying over to the door while avoiding eye contact with Dream.

"George"

I turn to look behind me, hoping it's not Dream.

Phil stops me from leaving the class and pulls me to his desk.

"I would like to talk with you," he says.

Once everyone leaves the room he starts speaking.

"Are you alright? I've noticed you have been a bit quiet lately.. and you space out in the middle of class, is everything alright?" He asks while straightening the pages on his desk.

"Uh yeah, everything's- everything's great" I put on a fake smile "nothings wrong"

"Okay, just let me know if anything changes okay? I know I'm your teacher but you can always talk to me" he says "and if you're going to watch them practice for football tell Wilbur to clean his room"

Phil is Tommy and Wilbur's dad. Phil is sort of a father figure to all of us outside of school.

I smile "sure"

He waves me out and I leave the room.

I walk towards the bathrooms, closing the door behind me.

I go up to the sink and place my bag on the counter. I look at myself for a while.

-He's right, you're ugly.-

Oh god, the voice is back.

Last year I fell into a dark place. I didn't go to school for weeks, I stayed in my room, and I communicated with no one.

I fell into bad habits, and I was losing myself. There was this little voice in my head telling me things. Bad things.

It's back.

-Cry. No one is going to help you.-

I start panicking.

I promised myself this wouldn't happen again. I promised.

My breathing quickens as tears fill my eyes. I grip the edge of the counter.

I'm scared. I'm really really scared.

What caused it to come back? Why did come back?

I hear the door open and familiar voices fill the room.

"You little jerk I can't-" Tommy stops talking and laughing.

"George? Are.. are you okay?" Tubbo asks as they come up to me.

"I-" I can't breathe.

-don't say anything they don't care.-

"Tubs he isn't okay" Tommy comes closer and he touches my shoulder "George you need to listen"

I slowly look at him, tears spilling from my cheeks.

"Tubbo text Dream and sapnap, they're practice but they only know how to handle this," Tommy says panicked.

Tubbo nods and immediately goes on his phone.

"What happened George? Are you okay?" He asks.

I shake my head "I-it's back"