Tweleve

We're all sitting in a booth at a restaurant.

(How they're sat)

We're waiting for the waiter to come by and take our order

"You know that I think of it.." quackity says "there's this restaurant somewhere in town where you go in and you can't see"

"Well then what's the point of it being a restaurant?" Wilbur asks.

"Well, the waiters and waitresses are blind, and you eat in the dark. You can't see anyone or anything all you can hear is voices"

"So you can't see at all?" I ask confused.

"Yeah, I could like strip and nobody could see me" quackity holds back a laugh.

"I went there before, it's really cool," punz says "it's like you get to experience what it's like to not see anything, and trying to eat without knowing where it is in front of you"

"Hm.. we should go," sapnap says "maybe like, later on in the week or something"

"Good idea," Niki says quietly.

Suddenly a girl with blonde hair walks up to the table.

"Hi I'm Lila-" she stops as she looks at me "George?"

I look up at the familiar blue eyes.

"Lila? You work here?"

She nods hesitantly "uh yeah on the weekends.."

"Hey, Lila!" Karl says looking at her and smiling.

"Hi everyone" she gives a small smile before taking out her notepad.

"So we can start with drinks and appetizers," she says waiting for one of us to speak up.

"Uh, she will have chocolate milk," Dream says pointing to Elsie.

"Alright..." Lila writes on the page.

We all order our drinks and appetizers that we sorted out beforehand.

"It'll be ready in a minute" Lila smiles and walks away.

"I hate when waitresses do that," punz says "it'll be ready in a minute- it'll be ready in a minute my ass, it takes thirty minutes"

"Oh stop complaining," Niki says softly "don't be like that"

A few minutes later.. (ten) meaning to punz thirty. Our drinks and appetizers come.

"Thanks," Wilbur says as Lila walks away.

"Can you believe-" sapnap shoves a piece of bread in his mouth "that we're graduating high school at the end of this year?"

"Don't talk when you're eating" Karl quietly reminds him.

"I know right? It's crazy" punz says while also taking a bite of a piece of bread.