The start

One moment, Alex is giving one last middle finger to the fuckers she thought were her friends.

The next minute she's waking up to a woman yelling and a silent cry.

"Wake up you bitch! Where is breakfast? How dare you not have it made!"

Now there were two things wrong here.

One she lives alone like middle of the woods in a cabin alone.

Two the last people she was with sounded nothing like this banshie.

Knowing that she needs to seriously find out what the hell is going on she got up. Taking in the bare room and boxes clearly people were actively either moving in or out of this place. Storing that information for later. Alex started making her way towards the door when her reflection stopped her.

No longer did she see jet black curls and chocholt brown eyes looking out through a round copper colored face. Oh no she was looking back at green eyes reddish brown hair, pale skin and a square-shaped face with a sharp jawline. The person in the mirror was not her yet there movements matched hers.

'Did those ass holes actually find away to freaking kill me!!!! Have i been reborn in someone else's body? were the fuck am I?'

Looking around the room her eyes instantly landed on the bottle of pills on the box acting as a bedside table. Making her way over she saw that the bottle was empty and a note was shoved in it.

Deciding that the screaming women can wait she sat down and read the note. It took her an half hour to process everything.

She was Marie here and her life was absolutely shit. Her mom was a nut job living off of pills and her daughters acting as caretaker. Dad was always gone. Apparently with his secret family that poor Maria found out about and was the last straw for That and their dad was apparently planning on taking Sang with him to live with his new wife and two young sons, leaving her here alone to deal with her dying mother. This was just great her mom in her past life wasn't shit either but she had a loving dad, step mom and half siblings to get her through shit. Here it seems she would have no one.

The only upside is that she at least Sorta knows where she is. Now she never read any of the books in this series. They always seemed so boring and like something she would have read in 3rd grade (She had always been an advanced reader.) But she had read many fan fictions about this story. Most of them having a good balance of action Mystery and romance. Downside, most of them didn't have Sang in them so she's kinda lost when it comes to her "baby sister". But you can't blame her Sang was always written as this oddly perfect Mary Sue who could do no wrong there was nothing interesting about her character. She suffered just like Bella did in Twilight.

She wasn't a character, just a blank slate for the author or readers to picture themselves as except she was foolish way too sheltered and didn't know jack. For fuck's sake, her parents didn't let her go to public school till she was in high school, yet Alex was still able to understand shit. If her non-existent social skills, shy, nerdy ass could figure out high school and people's intentions in one day, then there's no reason for Sang to be so timed and spineless. She's like one of the poster children for a white female lead who needs a man to do shit for her stereotype. Rolling her eyes, Alex finally made her way down downstairs.