A heads up

First I want to thank all of you guys for sticking with me since I've been kind of hectic with the updating and all that.

We have exactly five more chapters ago I have decided I'm ending this book with five more drop days so you guys have five more chapters to look forward to I finish writing one chapter and I'm halfway through with another I do already know the ending is going to be just because of the fact that there is going to be a continuation/second book that deals with the aftermath of everything happening now and this one and then some.

Also updates were already kind of slow anyway because of the whole process of moving but they're going to be a little slower again now.

I literally just got surprised like a few hours ago and then like 7:30 p.m. yesterday AKA a couple hours ago from my aunt that she got us tickets to the toys concert which is literally tomorrow as a going away present since I'm moving and so now I'm kind of having to put that into my schedule of things that I wanted to get done or try to get some things done which included writing a couple of more chapters or at least trying to finish the half chapter that I had and starting the final chapter for the story along with a few other side projects that I do.

So yeah... I'm hoping that after concert experience with this one is a little better because after the txt concert I was sick as a dog for like two whole weeks I didn't want to get sick again so I'm hoping that this time my immune system has kick-started itself so it's working a lot better.

But also I'm really excited I am more of a girl group stand than I am a boy group stand there are a few boy groups that I'm into which is why I went to their concerts there's not a lot of them I can probably count on maybe two hands the boy groups that I'm a fan of not including OG groups like 2pm and SHINee which got me into kpop way back when I was like 10 and my older sister was a fan.

Jihyo is quite literally my wife she stuck out to me and then when I found out that not only was she still really talented very beautiful and one of the main singers I also found out she was like the leader I got into them during their debut era I just didn't learn about them until probably their second or third come back as in learning their ages and positions and stuff like that. We also happen to both be 97 liners so yeah I can't believe I'm about to go and see her life in less than 48 hours.

I just have to make sure I can actually find something that I deem presentable to wear. If there's one thing that I definitely enjoy about going to concerts while living in the states it's the dressing up it's the stepping out in the style but yeah.

There might be a bit of a lull for the last four chapters at the very least cuz as I say that I have one chapter done so hopefully I can get the other half chapter done so that I can post that one and then work on the last three.

I'm not going to lie though the last chapters do you get a bit wild primarily because we're going to be seeing quite a bit of Sang's point of view and kind of how sick and twisted her mind is and how it works so look forward to that.