READ DO NOT SKIP

Soooooo....

The next chapter is going to be the end of part 1 of this book there will be a bit of a Time Skip and some shit's got to go down.

Now the reason I need you guys to read this is because first of all it's almost 10,000 words in the next part so I did not want to overcome pack that ball having a warning there but also you guys need a warning.

The next part is pretty important to the story but you will not need to read it because it will be a short recap during the first chapter of part 2 so you will not have to worry about that.

The next chapter does contain Marie actually telling her sister her origins so there's going to be mention of sexual assault and rape.

It's only going to be slight violence in it of course there's cursing because that that's just how I write and it's a very angry chapter.

I do hope if you guys do decide to read that chapter that you enjoy it that you like it it took me like 2 days to write because I just knew I wanted that to happen and I wanted Marie to have that moment of her kind of taking her power back from her sister in terms of always protecting her and stuff but at the same time I needed to like do some explanation of what happened during that time skip so that you guys could understand certain dynamics that are happening and going on.

Also I would like to just reiterate that technically speaking even though I don't really like Sang horrible. She is also still a teenage girl that has basically been manipulated by her parent figure her entire life lied to and everything so while you're going to learn some things about her that's going to seem really really fucked up.

During part two we will kind of learn a bit more about her in general that being said this is not going to be a redemption ark I don't think there's any redeeming for her. And that's perfectly fine I do feel like a lot of people kind of forget especially writers for movies and shows and books that not everyone is redeemable even if you're unaware of what you're doing to a certain extent.

there comes a time when you kind of recognize that what you're doing isn't normal or right and if you continue to do that then that means that you genuinely do not see anything wrong with it. I don't think she sees anything wrong with what she does I definitely think that she might start rethinking the things that she's done and how it hurts other people that she cares about but genuinely speaking I don't think she'd ever regret anything that she ever did to her sister or to those around her.

In terms of how relationships are going to develop and go you guys will just have to watch you guys are just have to read and see.