5

Luke sat there and waited. He noticed that North's car was just sitting in the driveway, but he wasn't moving. He didn't want to say anything, just in case. Especially since everyone else was so into Sang at the moment. Like don't get him wrong, Sang was beautiful, but from what he saw and heard this morning.

Not to mention the reports were wrong clearly. While Sang's stuff was all correct, Marie was so off they didn't even have her hair color or eyes right. How does one over look basic things like that? Plus the info about this Danny and Tucker. Which he shared with Owen and Sean. So he looked into it with Owen and was surprised to see that Marie was correct. Danny, Sang and Tucker had an interesting relationship. It seemed both boys liked her and didn't mind sharing, but Sang just strung them along. Never denying them, but never agreeing either. Just telling them what they wanted to hear.

After a while of thinking, he saw that the rest of his brothers were fawning over her. Even Owen to a degree, but Sean seemed off. He'll have to talk to him about that later. For now, he will just wait for North to come in.

Soon he heard a car starting and this seemed to grab everyone's attention. Sang frowned slightly as they caught a glimpse into the car. A pretty redhead who seemed to cry was sitting in the passenger seat. That must have been Marie.

Sang's eyes watered as she pushed up her lip with her finger. "Why is your brother driving off with Marie? Did he make her cry oh no?"

Victor seemed a little guilty. Making me think he must have sent out that very biased text that Owen punished him for to North. Before Sang came over, Owen showed the video to the rest of his brothers. It divided them. Some thought she was to mean about it but myself and others understood. Sang was allowing this to happen and Marie wasn't much older than her, so why should she have to take care of her? Plus, he knew about the pill bottle.

After they came back him and Gabe went over to the house and looked around. Gabe stumbled upon a letter discorded on the floor in Marie's room. It was a suicide note and there was a bottle of sleeping pills along with a few more thrown in the trash too. She tried to take her life last night.. So her blow up that morning made sense to him, Gabe and Sean. Watching as Sang had his brothers wrapped around her finger already. Remembering what Marie said that morning,

'Sang befriends a group or pair of guys. They fall head over heels for her ends up hating my guts and try saving her. Yet it never works because she refuses to either stand up for herself or leave.'

It was a little concerning to him honestly. It seemed as if his brothers were falling head over heels in love at first Something they should know better especially dealing with how much they all dislike K. Honestly, it just seems like things are changing way too quickly for his liking.

Meanwhile, with Marie.

North and Marie pulled up to an open field. With North grabbing a back out of his car. Marie watched as she sat in the car.

'I wonder what we're going to be doing here?'

Marie sighed as she got lost in her thoughts. First, she wasn't planning on opening up to anyone honestly. Then again, maybe this will benefit her. She has the job and now she needs to find herself a friend group. Of course Jinni was on the top of that list at the moment. But she'll need at least three people. That way it will be easier to play keep away from the house.

Speaking of which, Sang was going to be an issue. Honestly, that was her biggest issue. How was she going to keep Sang in check? She needs to keep her on track, have her fall in love with her boys. Not drag her into whatever shit she gets into and leaves her alone to just survive and live.

A knock on the window snapped her out of her thoughts.

'I swear there all fucking models.'

A tall tattooed male with piercings stood slightly hunched over the door, looking in at her. She swore she saw a hint of a tongue piercing as he quickly licked his lips. Taking one last deep breath, she motioned for him to step back and exited the vehicle.