7

Marie seemed pretty deep and lost in that. Not wanting to necessarily bother her North signal to Raven to follow him.

They didn't go very far just far enough away that if she did break out of whatever chance she was in and she'd still be able to see them but not hear them.

"What the fuck is going on north? You called me out here wanting to do shooting practice and you bring the bird also isn't she the one to your brother's texted about this morning she don't seem like they describe and why she keep mentioning this this song but this sister you said. Серьезно, что же происходит. (What's going on?)"

North sit there and opened his mouth a couple of times me making a fish perfectly. He wasn't exactly sure what to say or how to say it necessarily. Everything just seemed so wrong?

He can already tell that at least two of his brothers were quite smitten with Sang. Also very much so quite biased when it came to the redhead. Which just made him feel even more conflicted on one hand they had all been prepared honestly to dislike her to hate her just based off of the in-depth analysis they got from the surveillance team.

Yet it just all seems so wrong. Clearly whoever was in charge of surveillance or whoever that team was had played favoritism they picked which sister to care about who to follow who to watch the hell they were so wrong to the point where they didn't even get her hair and eye color correct.

Then there was a look in her eyes that haunted oak the one that spoke of pain of growing up way too quickly. Eyes that reminded him way too much of himself and his brothers ones that he was genuinely afraid that if you met her sister she wouldn't have the same haunted look.

And honestly that is what threw him off the most. How in the world does it seem and feel as if Marie was the one that has gone through so much more than Sang?

Every one of the reports that they read in the past 2 weeks leading up to the Target moving in. It was always about the blonde how she was being starved, neglected. The way her mother was treating her the way the father dotted on her but seemed to be gone for most of the year. How her sister seemed harsh and cruel and ignored her most of the time yet it didn't seem that way at least not yet.

Sang, he hadn't met her yet but she seemed to be the biggest question out of them all. He knows better than to take only one side of the story but dealing that he technically or at least was supposed to know the entire story even before meeting them it makes him look at things bit different things ind perspective.

Marie I didn't talk too much to him but she did have quite a few conversations with Jinni. From what he was able to eaveshop and pick up on if it seems that she tried to spend as much time outside of the house that has absolutely possible. Whenever her sister was bought up she almost seemed to want to change the subject but always gave little hints here and there.

"'our mom and her don't exactly get along then again my mom doesn't get along with anyone just kind of have to learn to ignore or live with her...'"

"'my dad? He travels a lot for his work or so he says. Pretty sure he has like a whole other family somewhere then again who knows well actually Sang might. Yes taking her in quite a few of these overnight company trips that he's had to take I think she's gone on like three of them just last month and she always comes back seeming so much more happier and healthier. Definitely doesn't feel like they're going to his job but more like a vacation away from Mom and me..."'

"'' Friends? Oh I didn't leave any of those behind it's kind of hard to have her keep them when your sister is quite literally perfect. One bad conversation or slight disagreement and next thing I know so-called friends are telling me I'm in the wrong even if all I did was tell her the truth. No I don't really do friends unless I can keep them away from my sister it's kind of impossible to.'"

Those aren't malicious comments these weren't well thought of stories. No this was her reality if this was her truth. But again it brought up even more questions than he had answers if it was true if Sang what's going off and disappearing with their father doing some of his trips and coming back happy and healthier.

I wasn't this mentioned by the security team why didn't none of them mention anything about either one of the sisters leaving with any of the parents for prolonged periods of time. As far as those reports were concerned they never really left the house at least not with their parents. Marie seem to always be out at the park staying at shady hotels and motels speaking of which. That just pissed him off even more cuz he remembers sitting there and reading the articles the notes the emails looking at the picture sent to them each one of them making it seem as if she was going to these places to sleep with men as if she went there to give her body to others as a means of escape or even for monetary game when those clearly far from the truth.

if anything would seem that she had gotten a job something they also failed to have mentioned. And tend to spend most of her nights out at these hotels by herself the worst that you would do is drink as they seem to have always been a bill for the minibar always ranking somewhere within the two to 300s if anything she had a drinking problem and unhealthy one brought on by the stress and absolute fuckery of living in that house.

Sang on the other hand was written to have been Snow White rain fucking coronated. Seeming to always be talking or taking care of some kind of stray cat or dog. Helping out their neighbors with yard work whenever she can. Primarily staying in the house until late at night wish you normally come out and sit within the garden or the backyard talking to the critters that seem to run around sewing or knitting.

Matter of fact now that North thinks about it now that he really is looking at it. It almost seemed as if she was perfect as if she was written to be this ideal female and that didn't sit with him the right way. Of course he's well aware of the fact with working in the academy the people deal with things like trauma and issues differently but the fact that she almost seemed content perfectly fine dare he even say happy with the situation that's what was throwing him off.

Who the hell was Sang? And what games was she fucking playing?