16

I don't really do author notes at the start but I would just like to thank everyone who's been reading the story up until now. Also I am pre writing this before I published like the next five or six chapters ahead of this.
But I do enjoy reading the comments when you guys leave comments and I'm happy you guys like the story so far and I know it was very heavy the past like two to three chapters so this one's not going to be as heavy hopefully?

Or else go to see a bit more of the guys half of how things are going.

Raven was concerned. Have been added to a group chat with North Luke and Sean by gabriel.

Had given them very little information but enough to make Raven concerned. Not for Gabriel but for the little bird.

As he sat there next to Corey on the couch a movie playing. Axel being preoccupied with trying to make Kayli feel better. As she was throwing yet again another tantrum about the fact that all of the boys couldn't be there to watch this movie with her.

She's more of a nuisance than she was anything else as far as Raven was concerned. constantly nagging constantly complaining constantly trying to separate him and brandon. Not being able to understand that she was dating his brother's not him let him and Corey were not interested in her not after she had tried to pull that homophobic bullshit on them earlier that year.

Sending Corey into a dark space having him spiral once more into depression. Not being able to accomplish hand or understand that Raven likes who he likes regardless of gender and that Corey had way too much love to give to only thinking about dating one gender.

The Raven you better he could tell that that wasn't the issue. The issue was that she didn't have them all wrapped around her slimy little fingers. That she truly wanted to have them backing her up even though he thought it was rich coming from her complaining about the two of them dating and not giving her enough time or attention. As if she didn't have another boyfriend outside of their little polyamorous setup as if she wasn't trying to convince them to allow for whatever his face was who seemed to despise them and hate the idea of his love with his life sleeping with other men.

Then again he never trusted the little thief. At first he thought maybe she could be a good friend a comrade they can send her off to a bird team to learn at the academy. Then she broke their trust by sneaking into their rooms at night trying to cuddle or lay with them acting the part of a scared little girl but raven could see past that.

He wasn't a professional Russian for nothing he can tell when someone was trying to play him for a fool but he was not one. He made sure to spend most of his nights in Brandon's room after the second night of her trying to constantly get into their bedrooms he decided to leave the door open as he made sweet sweet love to his boyfriend. Clearly she did not like that as she seemed to scream bloody murder waking the others up and making them think something had happened trying to make it look as if she thought I was hurting him as if the sounds coming from his mouth could be deciphered at anything other than pure sexual pleasure.

Of course the others were quick to tell her that's nothing was going on that neither one of us didn't do on a daily. Along with explaining to her why she can't just go trying to barge into their rooms never knowing what they may or may not be doing in there in the first place.

Something that seems to only upset her further as the water work began as she started to act as if they were hurting her feelings. Playing with her emotions. Raven just rolled his head at the stupidity of her acting.