announcement

I currently have to chapters that I am wrapping up on writing at the moment for the beginning of part two.

After this though I think there's going to be a bit of a break / hiatus from the story just because I'm starting to get writer's block with it as it is the main story that I'm working on and I've been focusing on it so much that even though I know where I want to go with it I cannot find the correct words or way of putting it down to do so in the matter that I would like.

That being said the story won't be abandoned I probably will start picking up on it at the end of this month beginning of next month I just kind of need time away from it to fully articulate how exactly I want to go about doing this that being said I will most likely end up posting up both of the chapters tomorrow.

While I'm taking a break from writing the story though I most likely will do maybe one or two more updates for my other story oh Me oh My along with working on a bat family story that I wanted to do for the hell of it I don't know if I actually end up publishing that during this time or just working on a couple of chapters for it or even just trying to finish most of it and then publish it after I've written all of it cuz I don't know how long that's going to be.

Also there will be a book two for this.

After looking at and going over what I have planned for the rest of this book and this story for part two I think it's really just going to be her fully integrating into this new life and book two will probably actually start having more romantic undertones there will be some romance in this clearly you can already see it sort of happening a little bit but book two will be way more in-depth through romance and I might throw something else in there I don't know.

Fact you guys help me out by commenting on this chapter.

Good book to just be purely their relationship dynamic and how that would work with the boys being academy boys or should there be some kind of big event or something that happens?

Like should they move to the countryside, the zombie apocalypse happens, they get threatened by mystery person, someone from Mr.Sorson's past after Marie like I don't know should there be some thing more to it or should it just be straight up oh this is how our relationship blossoms and kind of works for them all.