20

'I hate this.'

Sean couldn't help but think as he rushed into the house. Barricading and locking himself in his bedroom once more watching from his bedroom window as the car pulled away with two of his brothers and Marie.

He was confused, conflicted and pissed off. For once in his life he didn't know how to feel about the situation and he was absolutely livid at Owen.

There was no meeting no conversation nothing after what they had learned. But even more than that Owen didn't even have the guts to talk to him or tell him about his temporary resigning as a leader of the group or going back into the academy for training for the next two months.

He had absolutely no clue about this until he went to the diner one day. It was a fairly far shift and he didn't feel like going home right away dealing with his brothers or with their blonde roommate at the moment. So just needed a break from everything that was happening he needed time to think.

But it wasn't until he had ordered and the cute little Asian girl jen, jennifer, Jenny, joe? He wasn't exactly sure what her name was he couldn't remember it but she had said something about how she can see how stressed he was already even though his leader has only been gone for 12 hours.

It was such an offhanded comment and something he would have ignored if not for the fact that for the past three days two of his brothers had been living with her. He didn't say anything as he took his order and decided to head back home.

It was when he arrived that he was met by Luke seemed absolutely lost and devastated. He was the only one downstairs that had seemed while the rest was upstairs most likely baby Sang for the millionth time in the day.

"He left us. He fucking left us, we learn about what kind of possibly happened with this girl staying upstairs how she has half of our brothers wrapped around her little finger and instead of him staying and trying to figure something out knowing that he's the only one anyone will listen to he took the cameras way out and left. You're going to be in charge for the next 2 months because he left us."

Sean didn't even have time to say anything to truly comprehend what Luke had just told him before he had stood up grabbing Max who he just now noticed was sitting next to him leash and mouth. And walking away even though Sean was well aware of the fact that today was Dakota's day to walk Max. Meaning once again that they were most likely fawning over their blonde roommate.

He wasn't sure how to comprehend anything that was happening or going on. He didn't want to believe for Luke just told him Owen told him everything they shared everything with each other. He wouldn't just leave him there would he? Quickly deciding to make his way back into his bedroom he was surprised to see a note.

It was just a blank envelope taped to the front of his door. He wasn't sure if one of the boys left it there or what maybe it was a joke maybe it was another one of them deciding that they needed time away something he could understand. Grabbing it as he quietly walked into his room and shut the door ignoring the are you okay how are you feeling are you dizzy coming from across the hall.

As he opened and read the note he felt as if a part of his soul broke off and died as if a part of his heart shattered just a little bit more. It was a letter from Owen it wasn't even handwritten it was typed on a computer printed out.

It was so unpersonal so detached even for there typically stone-faced leader. It was exactly as Lucas stated but with more words and a slight explanation. It would seem that their entire team had been compromised that Marie alongside their two brothers had decided that enough was enough their contacted the academy letting them know exactly what had happened. Marie also make good on her word having sent in slightly more evidence than they were able to even remotely acquire.