15

It was midnight now. As Gabe sat there staring up at the blank white ceiling. Listening to the sound of Marie's breathing as she laid half on top of him but fast asleep next to him in her bed.

After she broke down she had instantly falling asleep probably emotionally and mentally way too exhausted to stay awake. Sending his brother a quick text to find out that Silas had snuck out with Sang. After their mother had retreated back to her bedroom once again. Assuming that Gabe was going to soon follow afterwards.

To say that he was pissed off with an understatement. How could they just leave not even bothering to check in on him or Marie for that case. He didn't even ask if maybe whenever you would want to come with Gabe just stating that he thought he had already left him and was he leaving.

After everything that he had learned and after what had happened earlier couldn't bring himself to even reply back. Instead deciding to shoot a text message to North, Raven , Luke and Sean. Telling them to let him know he was saying over with Marie. Also telling them that he needed to talk to the four of them alone ASAP.

Didn't want to give any information away through the phone knowing no one of the other brothers could have easily stumbled upon it. And then telling the blonde menace regardless of how she may or may not take it.

He just be there looking up at the ceiling playing with Marie's hair she slept soundly. Occasionally looking down to make sure that she was still sleeping whenever she seems to stir in her sleep. Gave also make sure to keep an ear out for any noises happening in the house.

Besides after she had initially fall asleep and he had gotten the text message he hadn't left the room. He only left it briefly so that he could take his plates along with sneaking into Sang's room to take the others and to quickly and quietly wash them in the kitchen before putting them away and sneaking back upstairs.

When he heard the sounds coming from the front door Sang's room was the closest so he quickly slipped in there. Looking around and finding a bathroom a fairly nice and expensive one at that lying there he quickly threw It on on top of his shirt since he had left his jacket wrapped around Marie as she sat there sleeping in her bed.

Quickly looking around and spotting a blonde wig. One he assumes was used for Sang to practice doing hair on dealing that half of it seemed to have been braided while the other half was curled and left hanging. Quickly throwing that on his head and the bathroom on his body as best as he could before diving into her bed covering up himself as much as he possibly could surrounding himself with the stuffed animals that seem to be thrown upon the bed hiding the fact that he was significantly longer and Fuller then Sang herself.

Shutting off the lights lying down and covering his face with the pillow and a stuffed animal just in time as her bedroom door was opened quietly.

Pay held his breath as you hear the footsteps moving closer stopping and picking up a few of the stuffed animals that have fallen on the floor before gently placing them on the bed. I think if we male hand coming up and petting the wig on his head in a tender loving embrace one that almost made him want to shiver and throw up.

Thankfully it wasn't long before he heard aside both the quick pressure of a kiss put upon the crown of his head and a man's voice gently whispering.

"My darling mini little Lillian you've grown so well."

For the footstep seem to retreat the door opening once more and closing again. He lied there for another 5 minutes and he heard the sound of the bedroom door that their mother had disappeared into opening once again. A brief yelling match it seemed to last only a couple of minutes before I seem to just stop. Their mother growing extremely quiet that's the door was opened once again the sound of their Father's footsteps thundering in his ears as he heard them retracing their steps back to the front door it wasn't long until he heard the car engine begin once more and then as it disappeared into the distance driving further and further away from the house.

I gave quickly got up feeling absolutely disgusted and Disturbed wanting to wash himself but knowing better than to try that. Instead he decided to go check in on their mother just a little peek. As he got closer to the door he noticed how early quiet it seemed once again slightly opening it he was shocked and surprised to see their mother spiraled out on the bed seeming almost dead it wasn't for the slight rising and falling of her chest.

He decided that she was out of it enough that he can walk further into the room so he did as he did he kicked something. Looking down he saw a vile laying on the floor carefully grabbing a tissue and picking it up he saw that it was some kind of medicine not knowing exactly what it was or what it did but feeling as if it was whatever Mr Sorensen had given to his wife.

Gabe decided to wrap it up and pocket it show it to Sean later. Quietly walking back out of the room after gently laying Mrs Sorensen on the bed in a more comfortable position and heading back to Marie's room.

His head was absolutely spinning with all of this new information that he had. He truly couldn't wait to share it with the brothers that he trusted with this at the moment which made him feel saddened.

It was the first time Gabe had ever felt this if he couldn't run to all of his brothers to share what news that he had learned. He was too afraid they may not have known the girls for longer than 48 hours but things just weren't adding up.

Marie seemed to have been the victim more so than Sang. Their mother seeming to have more mental health issues than physical ones unlike what the report had stated. She didn't seem to be a abusive angry woman like they spoke but more of a mentally unstabled one who wasn't getting the help that she truly needed instead of being constantly drugged up and taking her anger frustration out on the very girl that seemed to have ruined her life.

But most of all Sang was so wrong. From the brief time that they spent in her room for Marie to deliver the food. To the brief time that he just spent in there pretending to be her none of what the reports stated were true and from what Marie has spoken of had told him about it would seem that whoever wrote this really was lying.

The real question though was why? Why lie about how Sang was being treated? Why make Marie out to be the bad sister? And most of all what would be the reason to do so?