6

Marie side as she exit the car. Maybe it was because of the fact that North had subtly turned on the heat or maybe it was from the overuse of her emotions but it almost felt as if the air had become chilled and cold very different from the hot weather and heat that she was dealing with earlier that morning.

She stood there eyeing the Giant tattooed God as he leaned against the side of the car. Taking her in and watching her not even hiding the fact that he was clearly checking her out while North was doing whatever it was further into the clearing with the bag and it's content.

"Still does little birdie speak or no?"

Share to physically hold herself back from reacting to the sound of his voice. Everything about it seemed illegal. It almost sounded like it came from deep deep with him. A gravelly rumble like voice something that you would expect from an ancient dragon of old who knew more than he let on. Mixed with a little bit of what is she kidding with a lot of seductive power and sex appeal shows exactly sure how to describe the exact sound of it but she didn't know that if she could she'd get him to sit there and speak absolute nonsense for hours so that she can just sit there and bask in the sound of his beautiful beautiful voice.

Lucky for her she's pretty sure he wasn't one of her sisters latest playthings sadly she is pretty sure that he was one of Kylie's. As she has stated before she may have not been a big fan of the actual book series or I've ever read them in her past life but she was aware of the characters in them.

"Depends."

"On?"

Marie just shocked her shoulders choosing to ignore him. Looking back over to where North was clearly setting up a Target.

'A Target why would he be? Is that back full of guns? Was that in a car with one of my literal death flags in a bag full of guns in the trunk?'

Marie sat there and gave herself a minute or two to freak out slightly. Then she sat there I thought better of it. They may be a hassle possibly in the future but last time she checked they weren't exactly cold hard Killers plus she's pretty sure would go against the moral ethics of whatever the hell cult academy bullshit that they're a part of.

Now there was quite a few things that she was prepared for. One of them was impossible asking her to sit out and watch the two of them shoot a gun or try to teach her how to shoot even though she wouldn't need it. And her past life as Alex she was well versed in many weapons including guns, swords, bombs you named it she probably learned how to wield it hell half of them she made her damn self.

But what she wasn't expecting was for him to take his shirt off. And I don't get it twisted there are many things that Alex has witnessed in her past life and naked shirtless men were one of them primarily because of one of her many jobs that she had held when you work in the fashion industry especially backstage during photo shoots and runways do you get used to seeing half naked attractive ass people.

That being said though this was different this to this was pure torture. It wasn't just the fact that he decided to go shirtless and as the rest of the boys that she has met so far was clearly favorited by whatever God or entity that existed out there.

Now what's the combination of his absolutely chiseled body paired with the two tattoos that you surprised to see sprayed across his right pictorial and what seemed to be a tramp stamp. She can feel as Raven if she remembers right seems to have almost stiffened up next to her probably assuming that she was going to start judging North as there were also an array of scars along his back.

Most of them being almost invisible to the bare eye almost like small slithers of silver that just seemed to crisscross all over only standing out very slightly because of the slight discoloration compared to the rest of his skin tone. But the one he was most likely assuming she was looking out with the giant one a large slash that seem to go straight down his spine almost as if someone was trying to cut him open or make sure he was unable to walk anymore.

Sadly for him he wasn't going to get a reaction out of her. Scars imperfections things of the sort never really bothered her. If anything date intrigued her how do they get them? Where did it come from? Why? Those are always the question that went through her head she saw scars as they truly were road maps memories left on the body telling stories that won sometimes wishes they can forget or ones that they wish to relive over and over again.

"我会让他操我直到我晕倒。To bad he's Sang's."

"For quite pretty you have quite the dirty mouth. Also who this song you talk of South belongs to no song?"

North was just walking up to them picking up the later end of that conversation. Giving a look to Raven who showed his shoulders.

"Little red bird here make comment in китайский. Apparently she like idea of you using body until she faint. But then say you belong to some song so she shall not try who is song when do you belong to some song why you not tell me South?"

Marie felt herself turning as red as a tomato. She was both unaware of the fact that she had spoken her thoughts out loud on top of the fact that apparently they happen to speak Chinese then again she should have expected this they are international spy secret agent Cody Banks is right?

She ignore the smug grin that seem to be on North face as he should his head and answer to Raven.

"I'm still very much single. Also I think she was saying Sang as in her sister why she would assume I belong to her I'm not exactly sure. Would you like to answer that Marie?"

She couldn't hold back the eye roll or the snort that left her lips. Gritting her teeth slightly as she thought back not only to that morning but upon a few other memories that she had received from the original owner of this body.

Too many times. They've been way too many times was she a trusted or believes she had found people friends even that truly understood or wanted to be around her just for it to be some sick and twisted game. Whether it was them befriending her so they can get closer to her oh so perfect little step sister or because they expected her to give out since she seemed quite the easy target.

Thinking about this wasn't a great idea if anything it did nothing more than to piss her off more. Alex truly couldn't stand people like that but more importantly she couldn't stand people like that oh so innocent and perfect Sang.

People like that were nothing more than fake assholes and absolutely atrocious people. Sang truly pissed her off so much because she reminded her of her old friend Belle.

The perfect little girl. The nice one who was so sweet and kind and pretty whose dealt such a shitty hand. Parents who seem to overlook and neglect her in favor of her younger brother. Constantly comparing her to her older sister. Who seem to almost want to replace her with her very own niece.

Belle and Sang or one in the same. Constantly having stupid foolish boys and men throwing themselves at them. Falling for them doing absolutely everything in their power to help yet being unable to see the fact that they clearly didn't want the help in the first place. No they enjoyed being the victim because being and playing the victim meant that they didn't have to do anything for themselves because everyone else would and it'll ferment that it was so much easier to pay the blame on someone who irritated or piss them off.

Alex could remember it like it was just yesterday the reason she ended up leaving the city moving into her pretty little cottage on the edge of a town far far away. Now she's dealt with women girls users who enjoy playing the victim card like Sang.

It starts out innocently enough most of the time they don't notice but then they do cuz it only takes three times for it to become a habit. It only takes the third time for them to become aware. Then it becomes a weird sick to whistle the game for them to see just how far they can push the one to see just how far some won't go for them to see just how obsessed they can make others and when you don't fall into line then they'll do everything in their power to either make you or break you.

Sadly for them Alex was pretty fucking unbreakable.