updates

So I don't have anything set in stone yet but I I have started working on a different story not the one that I originally said I was going to have a between this book and the second one.

But if I am (hopefully) able to stick to the schedule I received created then late / mid November early December I should start publishing the chapters for the story which I think you guys would possibly like.

I technically is but isn't a fanfiction cuz it's based off of two games that I like to play but it has a completely different storyline and everything but it's the same just modern day person ends up in different timeline a fictional piece of work having to survive.

The story is a little bit more of my alley though in terms of the way that I'm writing it it's also longer per chapter which is the only reason why I don't think I'll start publishing any of them until November / December because each chapter is between 2000 to 5000 words. So roughly about the length of the last two chapters I did on this book.

But I also do have the ideas met on for the first part of the second book / sequel to this one so hopefully by the time I'm halfway done with one I'm currently working on which should be sooner rather than later finish cross I'll start writing that one if anything at some point.

Both of the stories were most likely be updating simultaneously I feel like because the one I'm currently working on is most definitely going to be fairly longer but yeah so look out for that in another like a month and a half / 2 months.