22

Luke felt like something was wrong. More than everything has already been messed up anyway.

Today his brothers came back home without Sang but they all looked off. As if something happened that's throwing them for a loop if anything he'd say they all looked as if someone slap them across the face.

He didn't want to get his hopes up but he's hoping that maybe possibly. That they learned something today that opened their eyes just a little bit more when it came to their little blonde fairy princess. Just as he was sitting there wondering trying to figure out how exactly to start a conversation. Since the room was so silent the air so stale it felt as if one could break the tension in the room with a chainsaw.

"She... She doesn't understand what she did wrong. How does she not understand that what she did was wrong?" Silas' stated as he looked around the room trying to make eye contact with the rest of his brothers some who met him head on and others who seem to be lost and thought themselves.

Luke wasn't completely sure what he was talking about but he is aware that today was one of their therapy sessions. It was the second group one that they were supposed to have together that way the boys and the dumb blonde could get you understanding the situation from each other's point of view.

Something that academy only agreed to after they figured out that clearly part of their group was in love with her and since they are well aware of the many polyamorous couples that exist within the academy and them trying to get her to join it only made sense for them to start the couples therapy now rather than waiting until everything was said and done and fixed later.

"I don't know your guys are talking about. What do you mean she doesn't know what she did was wrong? Did you guys come to some kind of disagreement today and therapy."

Victor let out a long hard sigh as he stood up from the couch. Walking over to Luke and sitting next to him. Taking another few seconds before grabbing Luke's hand and turning towards him.

"I'm so sorry. I can't speak for the others but we should have listened to you we should have listened to North and Gabriel and Sean. Today we talked about um..."

"The past we talked about the past. More likely we talked about her past they wanted to go over you know her relationship with Marie apparently she had been telling them that Marie wasn't a great sister in the first place and how horrible she was and why she didn't understand why anyone liked Marie More than her." Kota faded the words coming out of his mouth as if he was spitting out with venom it kind of pained twisted look on his face as if he was reliving some of the most horrific things he's ever seen in his life.

It was such a weird tone such an odd look on one of his brothers that Luke truly did wonder what the hell did the blonde share with them. What the fuck has she done to Marie.

Nathan almost seem to be shaking with anger as he stood up pacing back and forth. Not a word coming out of his mouth until finally he spoke.

"Should spread these vile rumors about her sister to the whole school especially after Marie would make friends. Turn everyone against her to the point where some of these kids would even get physically violent with her and it was always too guys always. It would seem in every one of her stories she would pick the riches most popular nicest guys and she befriend them latch on to them poison their mind making them see her as just fucking perfect all the time."

Silas nodded as he continued the recap.

"After shed secure these two friends that's what she starts getting jealous. Unlike her Marie was always able to make multiple friends or be liked by most of the school something that Sang just wasn't good at she was too shy too timid to talk to more than just a nice people who would approach her first. So she starts twisting the truth instead of just telling her friends that her mom was doing these things to her she'd make it sound like it was her sister the whole time her mom's so sick and her sisters healthy and so nice and popular there has to be something wrong with her right? She just hinted it at first a little off-handed comments about Marie here and there ultimately breaking down after harsh punishment from her mom asking and begging them why why is it always her why isn't it Marie why does Marie get to have everything why does her mother hate her so much why does Maria hate her so much making them believe that Marie was part of all the abuse never correcting them."