9

Sean was concerned.

Then again he normally always was but more so than normal this time. It was one thing when anyone of his brothers had a physical injury something he knows he can easily patch up or fix it was another when it came to their emotions.

Why he may be slightly more emotionally stable than his brothers are it doesn't mean that their feelings don't affect him in some kind of way. He didn't know how to feel about anything that was going on at the moment. A one hand he found their new blonde friend to be quite the cute little thing and she genuinely seems sincere and like she needed help something that as much as they try to deny they all are drawn to them and their stupid hero complex.

On the other hand there was quite a few things that she did that were questionable to say the least. After they had assess her for any injuries he noticed how she didn't have half as many as the reports had claimed she wasn't necessarily malnutured more so more along the lines of someone who was on a diet. There aren't any scarring or scabbing as badly as it was portrayed to be. With the exception of her knees from kneeling and rice then again even from this morning the footage that they had seen and from what was retold to them. She could have easily have stood up at any point in time.

after living in that house for so long there's no way that she wasn't aware of the fact that after her mother took her medication that she was out like a lamp. The woman was basically dead to the world as soon as she had left her in that kitchen going back into her room taking her prescription and then passing out. From what he's seen from the medication that her mom takes and how heavily dose it is either her doctor was neglectful or the husband was paying them off one of the pills was literally just a sleeping pill one strong enough to knock out a fully grown man epic health for at least 6 hours straight. Dealing that their mother was a petite woman who was slightly underweight the effects it had on her made sense she'd be out for at least 10 hours.

Then came the interesting runaway North alongside the living room debacle that just happened. North was not one to sit there and to run away from issues but he also wasn't one to go off with someone that he doesn't either trust or feels need protecting. As scary as he may seem he is probably one of the most overprotective members of his family so there must have been something in Marie that made him want to take her away from there.

He wouldn't be surprised if North had only just spotted the text message that was sent to the group chat either. Meaning that he most likely read whatever was written had some kind of conversation with her and decided that he didn't want to put her in such a hostile situation.

Which made him think about Gabe and what he said. It's one thing if they were really close with each other and Sang decided to annoy him by not moving. But they only just met someone who was portrayed as being really cautious and shy and not enjoying or liking being around people that didn't exactly come off with her literally having her legs thrown over his brother's head.

Not to mention will that not have made her feel uncomfortable? The skirt that she was wearing wasn't very long in the first place but with her legs so securely overgame all he would have to do is look to the side and he would clearly see straight up her skirt. Wouldn't that be something that you would want to prevent from happening? Even if it was for some reason an account of her being comfortable with him it just felt off putting.

Or maybe he was just overthinking it after all Owen did have the boys look into Danny and tucker. What they found out about them wasn't exactly painting their blonde Angel in the best of light.

Daniel Jackson Fenton his parents were too well known scientists his older sister going to college to become a psychologist. Comes from a long line of wealth and money under the richest people in their little sleepy town in the middle of minnesota. His best friend Tucker Tyrell Foley. Attack genius smart enough that he could literally be the inspiration for Tony Stark himself. Both of his parents being well known in the doctor and invention field. He is even had the opportunity of meeting Dr Foley once or twice she was an amazing doctor well known for being able to work well under pressure and easily being able to spot what was wrong with her patients within the first 3 minutes of being around them.