24

Marie was worried. It was getting colder and dark now.

She wasn't sure if maybe no one had gotten home yet or somehow the note that she left was moved or something. She just feels like normally when this happens her leaving telling them where she's going someone comes to find her within minutes of them getting home.

Then again Uncle might have told them to give her a little bit more space. She really didn't know how to feel even after all this time of sitting here contemplating and taking a nap she was still so conflicted so confused.

She won't lie and said that it hasn't been months since she's truly thought about everything in general.

After the initial blow up and moving out she hadn't thought too much about her sister how old she hadn't even thought too much about her past life and now it just makes her feel even more conflicted. She can't help but look back at her life as Alex wondering if maybe Sang it's going through the exact same thing.

She knows what it's like to have a parental figure that seems to give you the world only when they can get something out of you. She understands craving for that love and affection that you see other kids have that connection that parents seem to have with their children that for whatever reason just seems to lack within your own relationship. She's also well aware of just how easy it is for parental figure to sit there and manipulate a child and to becoming who they want them to be and the reward being that love and affection those frivorous things those moments in time that one cannot buy.

On the other hand Marie deserved so much better. She could never imagine not sitting there and stepping up for her sibling no matter how hard things got in her past life she did everything she could to make sure that her three younger siblings were taken care of. She made sure to get them out of that household before she ever even laughed or thought about leaving. She did everything she could to make sure that they too had a chance at happiness the last thing she could imagine would be going along with whatever stupid plans her mother or whichever one of her latest boyfriend she was with at the time would have came up with. There's no way she would do anything that would endanger her siblings as far as she was concerned they were the only family that she had.

For Sang to be so dismissive kind of blew her mind on one hand she kind of gets it yeah it rules when you have a parent that seems to care and clearly their mother from the memories that she has cared way more from Marie when they were younger and she was a bit more sane but even then it never seemed like Marie was trying to shun her younger half sister. If anything it seemed as if she always try to bring her into whatever activities they were doing of course it didn't always work out but most of the time she did or she made sure to spend time herself with her little sister.

It really seems from all the memories that she's gained over the past couple of months that it wasn't until their father really started coming into the picture. When he started actually staying around the house every other weekend for a while decided to start taking his little blonde Angel out more often seeing how his wife seem to neglect her. In doing so pushing his other daughter aside then again looking at it it would make sense wouldn't it?

He wanted Sang she was the embodiment of the woman he truly loved in his own sick and twisted way. He was the prize that he got after claiming that poor girl as his own. She was all he had left after to death of this young woman that he was obsessed with and such an unhealthy way and the fact that she looks so much like her mother definitely didn't help.

Then you had Marie the child he felt like was nothing more than his downfall. The one that was used to secure him in a marriage that he didn't ask for the one night stand that led to a mistake. Even though the last thing he should have done was to sit there neglect her or even blame her for any of that dealing that it was his own foolish stupid actions that led to her birth in the first place.