4

'Well this is awkward.'

Marie hated this. It was most likely the most awkward car ride ever. She thought about what she needs to do now. Besides calling herself Marie from now on, she needed to also go shopping. Now she didn't hate the og Marie's outfits, they were just very...Isabella Swan Elena Gilbert core, and she wasn't feeling it. She needed something more her. Besides that she should plan on actually meeting her little problems new boy band on her terms. Now that she's thinking about it now would be a good time plus no one will expect it.

Turning toward North as they started slowing down near her house. "Would it be an issue if I just tag along with you? Since my family asked me to meet the neighbours and I don't feel like being home right now."

North nodded as she looked into his eyes. It made him feel slightly off he had noticed even before at the dinner. She would always make eye contact when she spoke. Never breaking it if she couldn't see your eyes, then she would stop speaking until she can see your eyes again. It was odd but also made him think it was a way to read people. It's easy to mask your expressions and body language but it's imposable to hide your emotions with your eyes.

*Just how much did the intel team over look when it came to Marie?*

"Sure, I'm positive Jess has already told everyone about you. "

Marie rolled her eyes before sighing. "Or Sang got to everyone first and ther're waiting to yell at me."

North was taken back by that he is a wear that Victor and Kota had sent them all a message about Sang and Marie this morning. But he was too busy helping Uncle and Raven with something earlier. But hearing this, he was concerned about just what she thought they were going to say.

"Why would you say that?"

"Because Sang is the poor little girl who needs people to do everything for her."

"This morning two of our neghbours who I'm sure your friends with were there. I finally told her the truth about dad and told her to grow a backbone. Honestly she acts like she is the only one thats suffering and that I need to take care of her as much as myself as if I'm not just trying to fucking get by like she has fucking dad he actually wants her shes is one true loves kid. Me I'm the mistake that got him married to my mom."

"But no one sees that oh no, Sang is just SOOOOO FUCKING PERFECT!!! At our last place she got to Danny and Tucker, which sucked. I had made friends with Jasmine Danny' s sister before Sang and after they met I was banned from there house because and I quote did nothing to help my sister I was an evil, vile person.. As if I wasn't living at my friend's house 99% of the time. I had told Sang to make friends and stay at their houses but she wouldn't listen, always saying that we have to help mom. Like she's a nut job and hurts you ,you fucking stupid bitch, and then to make all your friends think I don't help like."

North was taken aback by the anger in her voice and wasn't prepared for her to scream out in anger before talking again.

"I give her advice. Tell her what to do. But she ignores it and never listens and makes everyone think I hurt her. We don't even speak honestly. She just makes me so mad. I try so hard to help, but she won't listen. Like dad gives her money every week and I have to work so we can have food on the table since dad only ever pays the bills and only wants to be with Sang. Yet she ignores that. As if dad dosen't only take her out when he visits. Honestly, he was going to leave us me and mom. Make me watch his dying wife while he takes Sang to live with his other family, his prefect 20 something year old mistress and their two sons."

North couldn't believe what he was hearing. They had parked in the driveway a few minutes ago. While she was speaking, he finally looked at the text message. It was crazy. They made it sound like she was the bad guy. They worded it as if she tore down Sang and spit in her face. So he was pissed off about all of this. So far it seems Marie was right, Sang seems to brainwash the people that she is with. North didn't want to send Marie home but refuses to let the others possibly isolate or make her feel bad.

Grabbing his phone and sending a text to Raven to meet him at their spot along with Luke telling him to talk to Uncle before be leaving everything they read along with what Sang says.

Starting up the car once more as he pretended not to notice Marie wiping her eyes and regulating her breath.

"I thought we were going to your friend's place?"

"Sang's over, so I'm going to introduce you to Raven. He also works at the dinner and will most likely work with you this weekend. Plus, you said you didn't want to be home."

Marie nodded. Honestly, she was taken aback about how emotional she got then again. Marie and Alex's emotions seem to merge, and of course, that means amplified. At least she could see that North wasn't going to be so bad so far.

"Thanks."

"Don't think about it. Oh anf if Raven offers you a fruit cup don't take it."

"Noted."