THANK YOU

I just want to say thank you to everyone who has picked up the story who has read the book. Who has added it to their read list but voted who have commented thank you so very much.

I'm happy you guys have liked and enjoyed it and the journey with Marie so far. As I stated earlier there will be a break between this and the second book as we did leave you guys in a little bit of a cliffhanger is going on. But I do hope you guys enjoyed and liked this journey so far and I hope you guys do end up enjoying and liking the second book when that comes out.

This was genuinely a very fun story to write it was definitely different from when I'm normally used to writing. I used to have a different account on here when I was high school student and most of my fanfictions that I wrote were more along the lines of crime thriller which you can definitely still see a little bit of that in this but there was a lot less character development there was a lot less flushing out of characters and there was never any kind of romantic undertones or even friendships so I'm proud to see how far I've come in terms of actually writing.

I do have another little passion project that I'm willing to be working on alongside the second book that hopefully I'll have enough done to actually start publishing chapters within the next month or so. I am still in the middle of moving and getting everything together. So my writing has slowed down quite a bit not to mention I was having some issues with the app here where it kept logging me out for some reason and I cannot finish writing anything which is why the last chapter did take so long so I do apologize for that.

Anyway I do want to just again thank you guys so very very much knowing that people genuinely like the story and wanted to read it definitely helps motivate me to continue writing it and to want to continue on with the second book. Also I hope to see you guys soonish with my next project and with book number two until then bye.