13

Marie it wasn't even aware of the fact that she had left the room or brought Gabe to hers. It wasn't until she had herd the door closing behind her as another one seemed to open further down the hallway signaling that her mother was up and about.

Turning around to The Hot Rock God once again. She ate from a small smile as she opened for him to take a seat at the small little dining table she had set up.

As once again Alex was quite surprised to find out that Marie had quite a few household essentials in her boxes to unpack. A small little dining table with two chairs, a bookshelf and books not too many but not too little all of them being fantasies something to take her away from The nightmare she lived. Succulents and flower pots, small loveseat to fit perfectly next to the window a little end table used as a TV stand for small little TV she basically had her own little mini apartment in her bedroom. Set up with even a mini fridge and a microwave that sat in the corner next to the door so when it was open her father wouldn't be able to see it.

As she sat down at the table after Gabe for the food down she ignored the way he looked around the room finally seeing it being set up. On one hand she can understand how he's probably surprised at how set up the room looks on the other maybe he shouldn't be. As Alex had recognized after she had gotten dropped In off at home that Marie had technically already started hitting everything together and fixing the room up before she ultimately decided enough was enough. Alex just took the time about half an hour to finish reassembling things and hitting them where she would like then again she was always good at doing things quickly and silently.

"可爱的小神, you don't seem to be so fun of my sister like your friends are. Why is that?"

Gabe blinked owlishly as he sat down across from her. It taking a minute for him to translate what she had said a smile gracing his pretty little face.

"A god huh? And let's just say he didn't quite understand what boundaries were earlier today."

Marie nodded I should pick a bite her for hamburger. Along herself a couple of seconds to think about how to continue this conversation. Not wanting him to necessarily dislike her sister or making it seem as if she was trying to make herself seem better. It was quite the mental Olympics that she truly wish she didn't have to think about.

"Sang...Sang isn't used to people not instantly liking her. Everyone we've moved to which has been about four different places now she instantaneously catches the eye of normally attractive and well off people. They want to befriend her and to protect her and boundaries or necessarily something that any of them implies."

Taking in a second to grab a bottle of water and a bottle of sprite from the mini fridge handing the water to him as she opened up the spray. Looking around before spotting the bookshelf with the glasses and plates that Marie seem to keep in her room. Grabbing two of them before quickly sneaking out of the room walking into the bathroom rinsing them out thoroughly and sinking back into the bedroom all within 2 to 3 minutes.

Continuing as if she never paused in the first place. "Danny and Tucker won't have quite a few guys that this has happened to you. Occasionally a girl or two gets thrown into her little Club. She's unaware of this and I'd like her to stay like that but before we moved I heard her my dad talking apparently our dad has a second family and she's well aware of this jazz pictures of it and she met her younger half Brothers all nine yards and our father was planning on taking her away to live with that man leaving me and my mother here. Now my dad's into some shady shit I'm very Michelle aware of that what it is exactly I don't know but I will find out and I will expose him for it the thing is."

Pausing as she took another bite of her hamburger another sip of her soda. Doing all of this almost as if on autopilot her eyes looking as if they're in a Faraway place as if she wasn't truly there sitting across from Gabe right now something he easily and instantly recognize. Choosing not to say anything or move too much himself as he waited for her to go through the motions and continue to speak once again.

"Sang seems to be his key to whatever the hell it is he's trying to do. You have to remember we both just kids I barely spend any time with either one of my parents so neither one of them had any time to try and groom me into their perfect little daughter or weapon or whatever the hell it is my dad trying to do but Sang she's different. She's always been a lot more sweet a lot more in need of affection and especially attention. Our Dad gives her that she would do absolutely anything to continue to receive that it's the same with the people that she meets and drives along I don't think that she's doing it because she's an actual horrible person I think that she craves affection she craves the attention and affection and external validation from others so she does whatever she can to continue to get fat dopamine fix that confidence boost to feel as if she's worthy of something."

Marie quickly got up once again going to her closet rummaging through a couple of the boxes that were sitting there before she pulled out one that was a duplicate of one that Gabe had seen earlier in the lining closet.

Bringing it back over to the table sending it in between their half-touch to have eaten place of food. As she took a charm off of one of the bracelets on her arm and used to open the box. Showing all of the content inside of it most of it being little notes pieces of paper pictures newspaper clippings a lot of it seeming almost old worn down by sunlight and weather.

"I'm about to tell you cannot and I mean never be told or shared with Sang. Do you understand?"

Gabe slightly hesitant. He wasn't exactly sure what was in this box for why Marie seemed so adamant about her sister not knowing. Then again he was also sure this was a burden something that she had probably been hiding keeping inside for a really long time she trusted him enough to share this with him. Something that she clearly has gathered maybe even information that could help him and his brothers and trying to take down their father especially now that he was even more adamant about doing it than he was before.

May not have the best impression of Sang. And was well over the fact that his affection for her most likely will never change he doesn't think he'd ever want to see her as anything more than a sweet girl who needs to grow up maybe possibly it really just depends on how much Marie seems to push this.

He couldn't speak for his brothers he couldn't speak for North he couldn't speak for Raven who seemed to be sharing further and farther away from his own brothers and their alleged girlfriend. But he could speak for himself and he he knows that Marie would be such a great friend at the very least at the most and amazing partner added on to their family but he wasn't going to get his hopes up not yet. They didn't quite know each other and as much as he can understand the way that she moved the autopilotness the look in her eyes the hurt the pain the suffering she most likely had to endure seemingly alone for all these years.

Gabe was also understanding of how it took time to move on or open up to people. He was honored that he was one of the few that she felt instantly more comfortable with something that he assured him in North road to talk about later maybe even dangle it over there brother's heads later on down the line. But for now for now he was going to make this promise alongside another one that she might not hear or even know what to later on down the line who knows.

But has he nodded his head and leaned forward promising her, "I swear am I going to tell your sister about this if you want I'll even keep it from my brothers if it makes you feel better safer?"

Marie nodded a slight smile on her face. "I... North and Raven don't exactly seem like normal guys if you catch my thrift. Matter of fact I don't think any of you guys are quite as normal as you seem if you think your brothers could keep this from her keep this a secret? I have no problem with you sharing it with them but if they can't then don't the last thing she needs is to know about this."

Gave nodded. Promising himself right then and there that the only people he was going to tell were the ones who don't seem to be infatuated with the blonde bombshell herself already. Alongside Owen who seem to need that extra push in finally deciding on how he necessarily feels about her in the first place.

He also promised himself that no matter what he's going to watch out for marie. that one push came to shove out of the two sisters the redhead would be the one that he looks out for since it seems nobody has been looking out for her up until now.

"Ok. Hit me with your mother fucking Best shot."