10

Marie was quite impressed. Even though she was quite aware of the fact that Raven and North were not just normal almost  20 year old and teenage boy she's still impressed by how well they handle their firearm.

They've been out there on this field somewhere for about 2 hours now. Between them "teaching" how to handle and shoot and her exceeding at it as if she was just naturally good at it. And the short time when Raven disappeared and came back with food for them to eat including a fruit cup that he tried to give to Marie that she did not take remembering what North had said.

It was quite relaxing for her. Made her once again think about her life before as Alex one of the very few things that she experienced that was good from her mother was her stepfather. Ironically he was also her parents best friend when they are younger and she was technically named after him Alexandria in honor of their friend alexander.

Ander as she called him growing up. Wa's the best stepdad she could have ever asked for the only good thing that she feels like she ever got from her mother. Whenever her mom was on one of her binges whether it was booze or drugs or cheating he take her out.

They go on week long vacation to the cabin. Just sitting up there fishing, archery, shooting, anything you can think of he tried to teach her. He always saw her as his own child because of an accident when he was younger he was unable to have children of his own so Alexandra was always like a daughter to him even before he ended up marrying his ex friends ex-wife.

Because of that when he did pass away due to cancer going out to the shooting range and just getting rid of all her frustration became her new hobby her new safe Haven almost.

Everyone at the local shooting range knew who she was. They were well aware of the fact that she was Alexander's kid the super kind badass ex police officer that still went around saving people's asses even when he didn't need to. A kid got caught up in something he shouldn't have he was the first one to vouch to the office is that the kid was innocent just by standard didn't know what was happening help the kid out get them cleaned up find them a place to stay a job to have he was constantly going around saving people a hero complex as her mother used to call it.

It's lots of quite a few times when she almost thought she had lost him the one light of her life. Way too many times you get himself into near dire situations. Just remembering how that was the shock the English the sadness every time they got so close to losing him.

It was yet another reason why she did not want to get close to Sang's boys. Choose well aware of the fact that even if they told her about their extra activities she wouldn't be able to stop them. She'd sit there and be their friend that worried way too much concerned about what could have or may have end up happening reasons why they weren't home on time or they came back a bit more bruise than beat and then when they left it would drive her up a wall.

Yet as she stood there now watching ass Raven in North rough house with each other after packing up the truck once more. She couldn't help but sigh knowing that no matter what she did or what she was going to do this this definitely meant something to the two of  them.

For Fucks sake it definitely meant something to her. She wasn't quite sure and she honestly didn't want to admit that this could possibly be the beginning of a friendship but she would take it as an acquaintance as them liking her enough that when she did hit the fan at least the two of them wouldn't be the ones throwing her under the bus.

'honestly I might just be a danger magnet how the fuck do I get myself in thesy situations.'

Sighing she walked over to the boys. Not wanting   too get close to them as I seemed in the zone during the sparring session.

She picked up a rock in a couple of sticks that she saw nearby and just threw them at them. It wasn't until the 4th rock that she threw finally hit North on the shoulder that the truth of them stopped their little fighting section.

"As much as I enjoy watching two attractively both men fighting shirtless in the dirt. It is getting late and I do need to actually go home sadly."

Raven seemed to preen under the compliment that she seemed to give them. Swiring his way over to her deciding to forego putting the shirt back on on like north. He gave her a devilish smile one that she was sure probably got him easy access between a lot of legs.

"Or you come to my place. I professional Russian parents I do it but you stay with me. I get you fruit cup? Plus you meet Corey."

Marie just smiled as she walked away. Heading back to the truck. As much as she would love to not be back in that house she knew that wasn't an option. There dad will mostly be home in the morning and "check in" on them. Plus it was to early for her to have made friends.

Since her memories were correct today was the first day that she actually left the house since they moved.

Meaning she has to head back. Not to mention she couldn't be sure that they'd be asking her sister the same thing.

Which she would agree to in a heartbeat meaning Marie will have to cover for her once more. It truly was odd having both her own memories from her past life along with the new memories of her new life cast. Especially since it really did paint the blonde Angel in quite a different light than what she remembers being portrayed in most stories about them.

With a silent sign she took back in the passenger seat once again. Waiting for the two boys to be done packing up the rest of the gear before heading back to the new place she now calls home.