2

Heading out she noticed the car was missing from the driveway. Clearly, their dad had dipped once more.

'fucking asshole dad of the year.'

Looking around, she didn't see any other means of transport, so she started walking. Honestly, if she didn't have so much to think about, she would most likely hate the idea of walking for an hour. Then again, it was free exercise and didn't require too much energy as far as she was concerned. She made it to about half way there giver or take before stopping and sitting by the side of the road. Why because she was a fucking dumass and didn't bring any water with her knowing dam well that she was going to either be thirsty or get kinda hot and need to cool off. Plus it seemed that there were no stores near by. After a good 10 minute brake she started her walk all over again tho she didn't make it far this time.

A car with a mom and her daughter pulled up next to her.

"Honey are you ok? Do you need help? Where are you going?"

It took a minute for Alex to answer as she had to rember she was no longer a 23 year old adult but a 16 going on 17 teenager.

'God I fucking hate this shit who ever sent me here is going to fuck pay'

"I'm good just heading to a dinner I had saw earlier."

"Oh your heading to Uncle Taylors dinner! We're heading there too. Mom why don't we just drive her there it is still pretty hot today?"

Once the mini me spoke Alex took her time to actually look at them. The women was pretty around her late thrity's early 40's she'd guess. She kinda reminded Alex of her aunt around that age. Short brown hair that was out with a visible dent in it making one assume she normally keeps it up in a ponytail. Pretty green eyes and her face showed light signs of aging. Overall, she was a beautiful mom not MILF levels attractive but more 'Dude, your moms cute' kinda attractive. Behind her was her daughter. She seemed tall for her, age looking about 13 or 14, her brown doe eyes hidden behind pink rimmed glasses. Her hair was the same shade of brown as her mother's but longer and y. Besides the face shape and eyes they looked pretty identical, clearly the dad only won in the eye shape and color department.

"Your right, sweetheart. Why don't you come with us? You can call someone and let them know you're with us if that makes you feel safer."

Alex just nodded as she made her way into the open backseat since pinky swung the door open.

"Thanks and I'm good. Plus, there would be no reason to kidnap me, anyway."

She ignored the slightly worried look on the mom's face. As long as they got her to the diner, she didn't care, she just had on think on her mind. Getting that job and secretly staying in the loop of everything. Pinky turned around and smiled at her.

'Child, you look like a fucking joker experiment gone bad.'

"Hello my names Jessica and that's my mom Erica, but you can call her mama Lee. That's what Koda and his friends call her. How old are you? Did you just move here? Wait, are you our new neighbour in the blue house?"

'Breath kid, I swear you'll turn blue if you keep going'

"Jessica, calm down and actually let her speak."

She sent a small nod to Erica's way before looking at the small ray of sunshine next to her. Honestly Jessica was just reminding her why she dislikes kids. That ask why to many questions , can't keep a secret for jack shit and they hurt to look at most times because they either way to fucking pretty. Like bitch you haven't even hit puberty yet and you look like a fucking Greek statue. Or they're the ugliest motherfuckers you've laid your eyes on like how that fuck are two and 92 at the same time, bitch.

"um... 16 going on 17 and yes to that last two questions."

Erica looked back at her through the mirror and smiled. "Oh so you're the new neighbours. It's just you and your parents then?"

'Is this bitch trying to test me? Or nosiy, you know what? I'm not about to play this game. Sorry dad but you can't really hide Sang now.'

"No, its really just my mom and half younger sister from my dad. Fu-Father lives elsewhere for work reasons most of the year. "

Taking a quick look at Jessica before making eye contact with Erica ignoring the raised brow.

'I almost slipped up in front of the kid.'

The rest of the ride was pretty quiet as she relaxed a little bit.

Erica Lee

Jessica Lee

Jessica Lee