AN

I'm currently working on the final chapter it's taking a little longer than I wanted to because of writer's block on top of just life getting in the way.

But I do have an idea on how I want this to go and end I've technically written the end part and the beginning I'm just filling in the middle at the moment it's probably going to be a fairly longer chapter than the other ones have been just so we can get everything that needs to happen happening.

That being said the second book is going to be a while just because again I'm kind of need a pallet cleanse after doing this one and I already have picked a project to work on after this even though I will still be writing the second one I just don't think I'm going to uploaded until I have either finished writing it completely or at least 75% of it that way I don't feel as overwhelmed as I did with this one in terms of like writing it periodically as I went along instead of having most of it done ahead of time.

So sorry for the delay in the last chapter I hope you guys look forward to it and like it and if you happen to be a fan of Batman or miraculous ladybug then the in between sorry that I won't be working on you might actually enjoy especially if you like Adrian or Luca and think that Marinette is kind of a crazy nut job.