19

North and Gabe quickly put the rest of there stuff in the car. Alex/marie can see how hard this was for them but she didn't know exactly what it was she can do.

She never meant to play her cards so quickly she honestly thought she'd have more time 6 months maybe even a year or two. But for whatever reason it almost seemed as if Sang self doubling down on trying to make her look bad. It really made her worried for the other guys as much as she didn't like them as much as they distrusted her there was something just off about the whole situation.

It was gently shook out of her thoughts as Gabe gently shook her to get her to move over. The small smile she scooted over allowing him to slide in next to her. North made a grunting sound as he sat down next to Raven even the two of them sharing a look.

One that she knows either meant they were going to be dropping her and Gabe off at Lakeisha's house and then heading off to they're wild woods shooting range or they're about to take her and Gabe to the diner.

Either way the two of them will eventually end up disappearing. Doing something that she picked up on after a few days of just being around the guys in general. Of course she was aware of the fact that they did that whole talking to each other with their eyes thing but this was a bit different. Or at least seeing it in real life was different it wasn't like they just stared longingly to each other's face emotions flickered through their eyes so quickly that if you weren't paying attention you'd probably miss half of them.

Yet even knowing and understanding what emotions were going through their eyes couldn't help you to figure out what they were trying to communicate. It really was a language all of its own when it came to them they really did know each other inside and out in a degree that took years for anyone to be able to truly Master it was quite a beautiful yet frustrating thing to witness.

Beautiful because how can one not admire such a beautiful Bond a friendship a family something that goes beyond the ideas that most of us have of relationships be it familiar or romantic. Frustrating on the fact that she couldn't understand it that she was aware of the fact that technically speaking she was still and will probably always be an outsider no matter how close she got or how much she craved to there's always that nagging feeling that reminder in the back of her head that she wasn't meant to be here in the first place.

She died her life was taken from her without her permission without her consent and then she went and took someone else's. Even if the body she was in was nothing more than a shell of a dead teenage girl when she ended up inhabiting it it was the body of a life that should have ended. One that should have been buried six feet under months ago but instead here she was.

The life of this poor girl trying to make up not only for the lack of a childhood that she had but for the shitty one that Marie was dealt with. It was a never-ending ongoing battle within her subconscious mind and her body never truly feeling as if she belong but also understanding and knowing that she was picked for this for some unknown reason she was chosen to be reincarnated to reborn and maybe just maybe had something to do with how odd her blonde sister seem to be acting.

Could it be that she too was reborn? Was she dealing with a body snatcher herself? Or was there more to the story than meets the eye? Was this truly a universe that was created from stories that she's only ever read of once in a blue moon on an app written by fans for fans? Or was this a completely different universe one that was similar and parallel but also completely new had no ties to the one that she was also familiar with?

These were questions that didn't truly have answers questions that will probably remain unansearch for as long as she lived in this body in this life. But she couldn't help us to think about them.

Finally getting out of her own office she looked at the window to see that they were pulling up to the diner. At this point she wasn't sure if she believed that North and Raven were just friends brothers comrades. Or if the two of them were secretly exploring each other.

Lakeisha is an amazing girl a great friend but if there's one thing that she cannot stop herself from it's being nosy and gossiping. So if what she's told her and Jinni is true and there's a high likelihood that Raven in North have been sneaking out together to go into Corey's room when they believe that everyone is sleeping.

And well everyone knows exactly why Raven sneaks into Corey's room so the fact that North attends to go with him does raise a few not so safe ideas in her mind.

If anything now she's starting to watch the little more a little differently. Trying to see if the way they interact has changed whatsoever in front of them but so far she hasn't been able to catch them slipping. Even when she leaves little hints here and there it either seems that they're not picking up on it or they're completely avoiding the bait.

Not to worry though she has time to play detective later.

Chapter was kind of short it barely reached a thousand words so I do apologize for that. But I think the next two chapters might actually be from the perspective of one of the guys or maybe two of them. I kind of want to explore how the guys who did decide to stay or are on a force to say are feeling about what's actually going on and happening we did get a bit of that in the last chapter with Luke and understanding how he's feeling along with how Sean's feeling and I think maybe we'll have the two of them be the next two chapters and again I apologize if any of this sounds weird or people are coming off hella OC again I've never read the books. I will admit that I did take a break from writing and I did try to read the books I think I read like the third one because I'm pretty sure the first two is just her running into and being introduced to them and I would like to admit that I only got like two chapters in before it dawned on me that this just wasn't for me.

But I would like to say that whenever this does happen it always makes me so surprised but also happy about the people who write fanfictions for stories like this. They're a handful of stories like the immortal instrument series where I did read the first book I did watch the movies that came out about it and I genuinely didn't like it like it was a good idea it was a good premise it just wasn't executed very well in my opinion but I've read fanfiction that do it so much more justice.

It's the same with the Harry Potter series like I like the series I grew up with it like the first movie came out the year I was born in 1997 and it was one of those book series that I grew up reading because the books came out periodically while I was growing up but there's just a lot of things in it that didn't make sense to me as a kid and as an adult they're even bigger glaring holes in the world building and storyline then I even recognize as a kid. Which is why I do kind of want to do a retelling of that but I don't know how I want to go about it I did kind of start doing it at one point on here and then I stopped.

But that might be a little side project that I pick up again but I don't know how to go about it I read one story where someone was reborn as one of the Silver trio I don't remember which one it was. And then there was another one where I remember someone being reincarnated as blaze and that was really interesting and I kind of want to do it like that.

They'll eventually I will get back to the Hermione reborn as her story but I will like to just put out there now that regardless of if I do one that at some point Harry will end up with Draco and Hermione and maybe the other person too who knows. I happen to be a sucker for menage a trios stories and I also happen to be a sucker for a poly stories.

Both of these things being that a majority of the stories that I like to read and a lot of the games that I like to play especially the Japanese and Chinese dating Sim games always have a harem ending to them and that's the one I tend to go for because it's just so interesting. So we shall see.

Speaking of if you read all that one thank you too should this become a polystory?

I haven't exactly decided on whether or not I want Marie to actually end up with any of the guys or not I do kind of have an idea of how once I Dynamics to change between the two different teams.

I have seen a few of you and earlier comments so talking about liking the idea of that so do you guys really want that?