14

TW: THIS IS NOT A CHAPTER FOR THE WEEK AT HEART TECHNICALLY SPEAKING YOU CAN SKIP THIS IF YOU WANT IT'S JUST MARIE EXPLAINING TO GABE ABOUT THE THINGS THAT SHE FOUND ABOUT HER FATHER.

WHENEVER IT ISNT PRETTY IT INCLUDES THINGS SUCH AS STALKING MURDER SA OF A MINOR. AND QUITE A BIT MORE.

Marie set up as she went towards the window that was slightly Jarred shutting it completely and closing the blinds before moving to over to her door. Taking out some kind of devices from the cabinet next door. Using one to temporarily lock her door from the inside out and another to cover the bottom whether it was just the slightest of gap between her room and the hallway.

"Sang is it my mom's daughter clearly. But my dad did keep quite a lot of... Interesting stuff in his old office."

Walking around the room once more and pulling out two books from the bookshelf bringing them over to the table. It wasn't until she opened them that Gabe even noticed that neither one of them are actual books they were hollow. Book shaped boxes ones that she seemed to have actually made herself. Inside of them was jewelry  folded up pieces of paper and don't seem to have been a letter worn having been read over and over again.

"Sang's mother was our dad's younger cousin her name was Lillian. Her part of the family and my dad's part of the family had some kind of arguing miscommunication I don't know what the fuck it was but it was enough that they stopped talking to each other to the point where they were unaware of the fact that Lillian and my father were even related."

A sinking feeling started to rise in Gabe stomach. He wasn't liking where the story seemed to be going or implications of things origins. He was actually quite happy that he didn't finish his food yet cuz depending on whatever he was going with this what little he did eat might just end up down the toilet anyway.

"Williams 14 and my dad was 19 when they first met. It was at one of my dad's support winds or whatever it was part of quite a lot of sports team as a teenager and in college. He got clippings from that day little notes next to them."

Pulled out the clippings and the notes that seem to correspond with them pushing them over to Gabe's side of the table. Looking down at them he sat there and read things that almost made his skin crawl.

'I saw an angel today. She was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen I know this might be wrong as she seems significantly younger than me but I can wait. I can wait for this beautiful angel her skin seemed as pale as snow her lips as red as a rose her eyes a beautiful Kaleidoscope please and greens and her hair it seemed as if it was fun from gold or silk itself. An angel and absolutely angel and I was the one she chose to hug I was the one she gave a kiss on the cheek to the one she congratulated after the win I think I met my wife.'

It took a lot out of Gabe not throw up what  he ate right then and they're on the table. It was sickening sounding. As Marie has faded he was 19 and Lillian only 14 yet he sat there and saw this literal child and thoughts make her his wife? He wasn't quite sure how to feel about that this no almost made it sound as if it was an obsession at first sight.

Pushing aside the note and the clipping I got to the second one this one showed a picture of a young girl who looked eerily like Sang so much so that if he hadn't seen the date on the newspaper clipping he would have assumed it was Marie's sister herself.

The no attached to this one was just as off-putting if not slightly more than the other.

'a beauty pageant Queen of course my future wife would be a beauty pageant winner. She's so beautiful perfect anyone can see that but there's also means I must keep others away from her. I see the way some of the boys at her school look at her no it is unacceptable. What's your name today Lillian Evangeline Potter she has two older twin brothers Harry and James we actually go to the same college as me. I think I'll befriend them make them see what an amazing young man I am we could catch I'd be for their sister that way when it's time for us to get married already have the proof of my future brother in law. I just know we'd have the prettiest of babies just the prettiest.'