2.★Kim Brother's★

Namjoon sat on the huge swivel chair kept in the middle of the conference hall. His face had not an inch of emotion. His cold stature was making the whole Kingsloy' management staff's shiver to their core.

35 year's old, Married, Elite male, man with an IQ beyond excellence, graduated with Master's In Business accounting from seoul University with rank one.... The praise goes on.

He was analyzing their works one by one without uttering a word. And well... His brothers, Kim Taehyung and Kim Taehyun sat near him with the same cold aura.

Even though the three male's were married, they still had the ability to waver, at the same time break some heart's.

Employee's who came for the interview to get an opportunity just to see them in real, already regret's their decision for listening to their heart's. Because it was hard for them to meet their expectation's and dead line's.

Kim's had an aura of power. Anyone who stood against them should be ready to eat some dirt.

No one can come against the Kim's. That's a known fact. And besides nobody knows that the Kingsloy' has a concealed face. And that too, an almost dark one that only the underworld knew about.

Namjoon was giving scruitinizing gazes to the male employee who was presenting his work. That's when his phone chimed.

Looking at the collar ID he knew that he can't avoid this call. Excusing for a bit, the male stood up from his chair and walked towards the floor to ceiling window of the huge hall designed in sleek wood and black interior.

The employees sat there without uttering a word. One wrong move, it's over for them.

Jimin closed his Bugatti's door shut after taking out his designer bag out.
He walked like a model towards the college grounds turning several heads towards him.

He heard several whistle's when he walked towards the familiar veranda of his class.

His pretty legs were a sight to watch. There was no doubt.

Jimin saw his boyfriend standing at the far end of the veranda with his looser's squad. Jimin rolled at the perverted male's that stood near Jaemin.

The 19 year olds were looking Jimin all over especially his exposed parts. But Jimin was not looking at them to notice their stares.

He skipped his steps towards Jaemin throwing himself in the male's arms. They soon sealed their lips into a fierce kiss despite the audience present there.

He and Jaemin had been in a relationship for the past 6 months. Jaemin was the one who was persistent on dating Jimin. At first Jimin was not ready for anything at all. But jaemin was too popular in their school to just ignore him.

"How about the trip we planned baby?" The boy asked near Jimin's lips after withdrawing from the plump lips. Jimin was still attached to the male with his hands encircling Jaemin's neck. His whole weight was dependent upon the said male.

"Let me find some excuse to present it to my dad. Then I promise, we will go for that trip."

" Oh baby. I can't wait to make you mine."
Jimin giggled when Jaemin nosed at his smooth pale neck.

The audience around them were watching the scene aroused with the way Jimin was feeling with his eyes closed when Jaemin started kissing him with no shame at all.