38.★Prince To The Cinderella★

You can skip it if you are not into Taegyu... But this chap is all about them...
First of all thank u for sharing your opinion.
I thought of making this a longer one but majority said two. Some said I can do what I feel like.

I can't make it longer,then you will have to wait and read a lot and will get bored of it.... So next chapter will show an end of this past plus the story will continue with the present.

It was indeed difficult to write the past.

________________________________________________
Flashback Almost three years back...

“Stop crying kid. You are safe now.”  The Man said softly looking at the trembling figure inside his luxurious Rolls-Royce Ghost. The words were reassuring, but yet Beomgyu felt the immense urge to curl up beside his saviour and forget this night ever existed.

He was about to be gang raped by those bastards.  When he was finally feeling ready to escape the hell hole of that foster home, that serpent sold him for a mere 500 dollars.

Was he just worth a few dollars for them? He did whatever they told him. He washed their used clothes, cooked for them, heard their nasty words thrown at him without any complaint, he was even satisfied with those scrapes of food they served him. Yet they sold him without a bit of conscience.

Every time he was taken to foster homes, he desired for love, desired for a family. But yet he received was pain and abuse. A good reminder of it was the small burn scar over his left wrist.

“How about we eat dinner together? I was away for a business trip and reached Seoul pretty late. My stomach is crying with hunger.” The man again said to lighten the mood but this time, Beomgyu looked at the older with his red teary eyes. His cheeks and nose looked red from crying for the past hour.

When was the last time he ate anything? Thinking about a once in a lifetime meal that the man was going to serve him made his stomach grumble. His ears turned red from the embarrassing noise.

“You are definitely hungry little one.” Even though this very man saved him from a nightmare, yet Beomgyu couldn't trust the older. Years of abuse made him conscious. Yet he convinced himself that being in this man's luxurious car was far more better than his dignity getting ripped away from him.

Beomgyu was glad that the restaurant was completely empty as they sat on a table. His dirty used clothes made him conscious about his surroundings. Redness of his embarrassment covered the tip of his ears as he ran his eyes everywhere inside.

“Don’t you want to know who I am?” The man asked while he watched Beomgyu stuffing his face with everything placed on the table. There was a number of delicacies spread on the table. Everything enough to bring a stream of saliva inside his mouth.

The first bite of the first colourful meal of his life made Beomgyu's taste buds explode with flavor.  Then he forgot his surroundings completely. The man watched him with utmost sympathy. How can someone be so cruel to this small boy? He thought about his delicate son back at home.

Beomgyu gave a small slow nod at the man with some uncertainty. He was curious to know who his savior was. “I am Kim Namjoon. CEO to kingsloy companies and exporter's.”

Beomgyu was in utter disbelief hearing the man. He have only heard about this very man here and there. He was naive to not know that he was  having a meal together with the Almighty Kim Namjoon. The name people respected and admired in whole Korea. He just shared the same car with this very man. Did Kim Namjoon really just saved him from those bastards? Suddenly he was speechless. What should he say? He gently placed the cutlery he was holding and looked at Namjoon with his puppy eyes.