11.★Queen Of The Dragon's★

Namjoon and Taehyun walked through the narrow lane of a run down area. Several buildings staying together giving a congested look to the whole atmosphere.

Descending a narrow stair the two men in expensive suit was suddenly inside an expensive looking room. More like a massive office. Walking through the middle of the hall they were met with several employees who stood up and bowed to both the brothers. Both giving a nod of their head to each one of them.

Several departments were divided into several segments from administrations to hacking. Big screen computers infront of them mapping each nook and corner of Korea.

Giving their face recognition and thump, Taehyun and Namjoon was met with a heavy security confined area. A lot of weapons and guns arranged in rows and opening up a glass door again they were met with an office of sort with three different swivel chairs.

They soon became occupied with the exception of one. Namjoon and Taehyun soon immersed themselves inside the files piled on top of the huge mahogany table.

"So Taehyung went with Hoseok?"

"Yes Hoseok have his monthly check up scheduled today." Taehyun said signing and cutting a few lines in some of the reports carefully.

"He is scared a lot more after Hoseok became pregnant. I can understand him. Tell him not to worry."

"The worry is real. He is scared just like you are scared for Jiminie." Being powerful comes with disadvantages too. You literally have enemies everywhere around you. And when you have something so important with you, that becomes your weakness. In the case of Taehyung it's Hoseok and Jimin for Namjoon.

"Now that Hoseok is pregnant.Father would definitely ask about you Taehyun. Why don't you give her a chance?" Taehyun shut the file in his hands slowly and looked out of the window that showed a rather different view. More like a private airport.

"Will you think about what I am saying Tae? People change when we give them love. Life is only one. You should live it to the fullest."

"I wish I could say the same for you too brother. In a way we are on the same boat. Look, you wasted 19 years of your life with someone you don't love and I m doing it for the past one and a half years too." Namjoon sighed, his brother was indeed right.

"can I ask you one thing hyung?" Namjoon nodded his head.

" Why didn't you divorce Irene? If you don't love her, why didn't you leave her all these years and never tried to love her like you told me just now." Namjoon smiled gently despite the question being a hard punch on his face.

"There was a time when I resented the baby inside her."

"Hyung-"

" Yes I know it's surprising. Jimin is my everything I swear. But I did hate him as a teenager. For snatching away my tender life, for giving me the responsibility, many many reasons. But when the nurse finally placed a tiny bundle on my hand, that was the life changing moment for me. Jimin had looked at me with that beautiful eyes. And I felt what is pure love for the first time then. I wanted to give him everything. Including a mother. I thought marrying Irene would change her and finally she could be a good mother. But what happened was what I didn't expected. She gave my boy in the arms of the maids when she was bathing in my money. And I also forgot to correct some mistakes when the time passed. As long as I have my son I thought it's enough." Namjoon had an adoring face talking about his son. Taehyun knows how much Jimin values in Namjoons life.