12.★Baby Boy Turned 18★

Namjoon welcomed Mr. Flin and his family who came with the personal invitation send by Namjoon himself. The man was overjoyed. Jimin was finally 18. His boy had grown up to become the prettiest out there.
He knew how much power his son posses in those beautiful eyes.

"Where is your son Mr. Kim?" The man inquired dragging his eyes here and there in the massive hall decorated in emarald green. It looked so grand like an old kingdom. Namjoon had done his best attending to the desires of his only son.

If the theme for the last birthday was blue, today it was green. Especially emarald green.

Sana drooled at the green delicacies placed on the table. Her hands itched to break the tower of those green cupcakes. How could she not? The boy was living the life of a prince. Whatever he uttered was served on a silver platter.

"You want one?" Irene asked taking a cup cake with white Frost on it and adorned with emarald sugary pearls.
Sana took one and munched on it immediately. She moaned at the taste.

"Who made this?" She inquired having a mouthful of the cupcake.

"whoever made this has great magic in their hands. Guess it's that new pretty boy in our kitchen." Irene pushed her chest up seeing the guests filling up the hall one by one.

"which one? That boy who had his face planted on the hall on Heesungs birthday."

" Yes him. Be aware of him. He already had his eyes on my man." Sana gasped dramatically.

" Yeah I know. Look at them. Who wouldn't want a taste of them. Right Sana? You know Namjoon gets wild when he is mad. And I make him mad on purpose. He can go all night with that body. What about Taehyun? I bet he is the same too. The blood bond is strong you know." Irene was feeling thinking about the moments with her husband.
Sana squeezed her eyebrows together. Her heart filling with embarassment. How will she tell that her husband haven't touched her yet?
But she masked it with her good acting skills. A shy smile filling her face.

"H-He can be a little too much too. Like I can't even walk after a night."

"Yes I can relate to that. Let me go to my man. Some bit*h is trying to flirt with him." Irene took a champagne glass and walked towards her husband. She showed her flowy hazel brown hair in front showing her backless dress.
One of Namjoons clients was talking to him formally. But Irenes eyes had a different job to absorb things in her own way.

She simply Linked her arms on Namjoons and gave the lady a made up smile which didn't go unnoticed by the sophisticated lady.

"Namjoon baby. Why don't you introduce me to her?" Her eyes held venom in them. It sparkled under the chandeliers but, like that of a serpent.

"Miss. Seulgi. This is Irene. My wife."

"I have seen her in our club." The lady said giving a side smirk to Irene whose face immediately started losing its shine.

"Yeah I forgot to tell that. Irene you wanted to join her club last week. Seulgi own it." That was like a slap to the woman's face.

"Didn't I tell you I find that club boring last day? I m sorry to say this miss seulgi, but me and my friends were deciding to close our membership there." Seulgi can see through her eyes. She even saw how Namjoon was rolling his tongue inside his cheeks. The amount of patience the man had. She wondered how in the hell he was managing her.

"You are right. My club is for people of that standard. I guess you will find difficult to melt in there. Namjoon see you later like we talked." The lady took a sip from her glass and walked away. Irene looked at her tanned long legs visible through her long slitted dress that barely covered anything on her chest.