6.★Gorgeous Little Barbie/Chucky Doll★

Sometimes money makes us blind. Jungkook feels like that too. Because of his greed, he himself had fallen into his pit of doom.

He was given a small room a little away from Jimins. It was a modest looking room with a single bed a nightstand and an attached bathroom.

The smaller didn't come out of his room yesterday even though he waited there for hours.

Jungkook had never felt this stranded ever in his life.

He saw his phone light up with a ring. It's said 'eomma'.

[Eomma.]

[How are you doing kookah? Eomma miss you a lot.]

Jungkook heard his mother talking in a distant yell. Looks like Ye Jin was talking to his dad.

[I am not guarding any jewel Eomma. It's the eldest Kim's son Jimin. I am assigned as his bodyguard.]

[Ouii.. did you see his son?]

Ye Jins voice was laced with surprise.

[Yes?]

[Oh my god. Is he beautiful like people had said? Please send a photo to Eomma.]

Guess everybody considered him precious.

[Eomma, I don't want to do this job. I had to stand here like a statue for 9 hours just waiting for that doll to come out.]

[ Doll? You didn't answer my question kookie. Is he beautiful in real? ]

Jungkook rolled his eyes. He wore his dress shoes sitting on his single bed. His one shoulder secured his mobile phone.

[ Yeah. Looks like a gorgeous little vampire. But I must say people aren't wrong about him. He looks like a living porcelain doll with his cotton candy hair. And is an open gay too.]

Jungkook said with a bored expression.

[Is he a gay?]

[Yes.] Ye Jin was not someone who appreciated gay marriages and love. She never liked Eunwoo's brother getting married to Taehyung of kingsloy' mansion too.

Jungkook got up from his bed and turned around only to gasp. Because the gorgeous little vampire was giving him glares standing at his door. He cut the call abruptly and bowed at Jimin. His eyes trailing the porcelain legs, then up towards the glaring Barbie.

Today his eyelids had a blue hue on it which was protecting the beautiful pair of brown eyes.

He had put on a floral printed blue summer dress reaching his mid thighs.

Why does he have to wear such clothes? That means I have to watch out for perverts.

Jungkook was still not wearing his coat but he had on a black dress shirt over his tight black jeans. Jimin gave a scrutinizing gaze to his attire before speaking.

"Daddy said I should take you every where with me and I don't defy daddy. So don't waste my time and come with me."

" Let me put on my coat master Jimin." Jungkook ran towards his coat where it was hanged on a stand. After wearing it he followed Jimin like a bodyguard we see in movies. He was in high alert. Namjoon had specifically told him to not trust any of the family members except for his brothers. So Jungkook have to keep an eye on everyone.