18.★Kill A B*tch★

Ye Jin looked at the family photo that was hanging on their wall. Her eyes leaking with tears. She took the frame from the wall by standing on her tip toes. But another hand beat her into it and took it for her.

"Stop crying eomma. I will buy this house back for you one day." Ye Jin hugged the frame close to her heart. The frame had their family when her children were still young. Jennie was only one year old in that picture and ye Jin was holding her on her lap. Jungkook had his hands wrapped around Jisoo's frame and they stood infront of their appa and eomma.

"It's time to go ye Jin. Jungkook help Jennie carry her bags." A tired looking Hyun said from the door. The man had lost a couple of weight within these few days. He looked worn out from thinking about his family.

Jungkook carried Jennie's bags with him and kept it inside the rented car they ordered. The rest was placed inside the truck that carried the other furnitures.

Ye Jin cried silently as she followed her husband towards the front. She gave one last look to their house and walked out with heavy heart just as Hyun.

Jungkook helped his mother get inside the car. He was about to hold the handle of the driver's seat door when a black car pulled infront of his house. A man wearing an all Black suit walked out of it. His one ear stuffed with a Bluetooth earphone. A black sunglass resting on his nose.

By the looks of the man, he can tell that he was not someone from the kingsloy's. The category doesn't suit him as he was wearing an entirely different attire that distinguished him from the rest of the bodyguards at kingsloy'. Every bodyguard in kingsloy' had a golden plated jaguar pinned to their suit pocket. They wear boots instead of those pristine shoes. A thing that helps them to hide their guns.

The man approached Jungkook holding a white envelope in his hands. The later frowned having no idea about the man approaching them. That made him more alert for his family. His hands unconsciously held the gun that was tucked inside his jacket.

"I m not here for harm. But this house is no longer confiscated. Our madam paid everything in full amount."

"What? What madam? Who is she?" Hyuns eyes lighten up when the man claimed that his house was no longer confiscated.

"Madam doens't reveal her name to anyone. But she paid everything for the house and you don't have to leave from here anymore."

"Who is your madam to meddle in our business? If it means that we lose our homes so be it. We don't want anybodys charity." Hyun held a fuming Jungkook as the later pounced towards the unknown man.

"It's your choice to live in this house or not but madam paid the full amount. It's you decision now." Ye Jin opened the car door and stepped out with a smile.

"Jungkook whoever that lady is, she paid for us. Let's thank her instead of cursing."

"How can we trust someone that appeared suddenly out of nowhere eomma."

"Madam wants to talk to you." Jungkook hesitantly took the phone from the later with a questioning glare.

[Hello officer Jeon. You may not know me but I know you.] It was a bold voice on the other line that indicated the lady was in her early thirties.

[Stop this drama and tell me who are you lady? Who are you for us to pay for our house?]

The lady chuckled sinisterly much to Jungkooks irritation.