24.★F*ck The Consequences★

It was after two days that Namjoon decided to send Jimin back to school. He made sure Jimin was perfectly alright before going to the company. Yesterday Namjoon didn't went to his office but stayed with Jimin all day taking care of him. And his mother Irene was nowhere to be seen. Namjoon didn't comment on it much as it was expected of her.

Jimin decided to wear a Jean skirt and a sleeveless yellow tube top and a floral shrug over it.

He had hope. Jungkook is attracted to him too. He can feel it. He is just in denial. That's what the excuse Jimin could come up with.

Biting his nails Jimin took his baby blue back bag and walked out. Jungkook was there wearing his bodyguard suit as usual.

Jimin's heart ached when the later didn't looked at him but rather his phone. Jimin didn't take his eyes off Jungkook for once. But still Jungkook was driving like he isn't there in the passenger seat looking at him.

Jungkook knew Jimin was looking at him with hope. His insides were gnawing at him to look at the later too. But Jimin doesn't deserve someone like him. A mere bodyguard who lives in the colony.

Throughout the day Jimin felt hurtful as Jungkook avoided him like he wasn't there. He did his job just like a bodyguard would do in a daily basis. Jimin had no appetite or any heart to spend the rest of the day in class.

"I want to go home." Jimin said timidly. But he looked colourless to Jungkook.

Jimin looked out of the car as Jungkook drove them towards the mansion. He looked outside to the streets of Seoul. The rush, the people for the first time. Anything that could take his mind off Jungkook for a while.

Jimin was jerked out of his thoughts when Jungkook put the brakes abruptly. The older slid down the glass of his window and was looking at someone much to Jimins confusion.

"Lisa? Why are you here?" Lisa? Who is she? Jimin wondered. He looked at the pavement to see a gorgeous tall girl with a few bags in her hand. She looked really happy to see Jungkook inside the car. Very happy. Jimin's face scrunched in distaste.

"Jungkook. Oh my God. I never thought I could see you here. And I was buying materials for my tailoring shop. The city is so crowdy. It took me hours to find everything." Lisa had her full teeth on display as she gave Jungkook her heart eyes.

"I am in my work. Jimin. Can I send her home?" He asked to the smaller. Jimin was surprised for a minute. How can he say no? Jungkook would never like him as a person if he acts rude. So with jealousy burning through his entire body. Jimin nodded his head with a thin smile on his face.

"Get in." Lisa squealed getting in. Jimin already dislikes this. But anything for Jungkook.

Throughout their way this girl never stopped ranting about things. She acted so shy whenever Jungkook asked her something ignoring the fact that a person was sitting in the passenger seat.

Jungkook dropped her before his house and Jimin was so relieved to say the least. He looked at the skipping figure of the girl with his dark eyes.

"Who is she?" Jimin asked with his blank face.

"My childhood friend. But my mother is persistent on me marrying her. Look at that small old looking house. That's my house. And the one that she went in is hers. See, this is my life. Can you even imagine spending a day in that house? We don't know half of the luxurious things you wear right now. We just live with what we get. I want to give them a good life, that's why I took this job." Jungkook said with a small smile. He just want the smaller to realise who he really is. Jimin wouldn't even want a person who lives in this dirty colony as his spouse.