20.★It's Forbidden★

_____________________________________________

You don't know how happy I am after u all commented.. so for making me happy this is for all of you.. hope u will vote and comment more....

_____________________________________________

"When are your friends going to join us?" Jimin was busy scanning Jungkooks inked arm as it was skillfully handling the steering wheel. He bit his lips at the bulging veins, thoughts going wild to something else.

He imagined them choking him while he screamed the name Jungkook. It would feel great to get tightly wrapped by those hands while they become one.

His thoughts came to an abrupt stop as he saw JEON JUNGKOOK SMIRKING AT HIM. Was he day dreaming? No. That's a very tandalizing smirk.
He cleared his throat. "Um..Oh them. They will join as from the forest house."  Jimin sat straight adjusting his small skirt over his blushy thighs which was a sight for Jungkook. If  someone asks him who made him blush in his entire 18 years old life, the answer would only be Jungkook.
He gave a side eye to his bodyguard who had that smirk still planted on his face much to his embarrassment. He squirmed bringing his thighs together. The wine red skirt made his skin more pale. This was the most short one among the two.

Jungkook had an idea about this particular one. It would definitely show much of Jimins skin. Let's just say he actually wanted to see them while he drives like this. "Eyes on the road Officer Jeon." It was Jungkooks time to blush red. He grabbed the steering wheels hard till his knuckles turned pale. This boy was like a dangerous siren luring it's prey while doing nothing. This devil knew the effect he had on people.

Okay time to shop....

Jungkook stood behind Jimin as the smaller picked up a bunch of snacks from different isle's of snacks and chocolates.

"Aren't we suppose to be shopping for groceries?"

"Oh. I am terrible at that. Nunew is in charge of that and I am with snacks." Jungkook was looking at the amount of snacks this doll was purchasing.

Jungkook was having a peaceful time as Namjoons Barbie doll was purchasing some toiletries for the stay. He already did his as he had a small duffel bag inside the car that had a few essentials.

That's when the boy bend down to get a bottle of conditioner in that small skirt of his. Jungkook never in a million years wanted to be attacked again with some lace after that 'black lace' issue. But to his luck -oops! to his nightmare he got a glimpse of that luscious booty covered in a booty silk shorts that had lace at it's borders.

He don't know if he was always like this. But he wasn't. If it's anytime, he would turn his head away to not look at something like this. He knew he was a gentleman. But not anymore. Because the straight as a ruler Jeon Jungkook enjoyed the view of that holy butt, till Jimin stood up straight and moved towards the next isle.

Jungkook clenched his fist in frustration. He shouldn't have come for this job in the first place. If it goes like this, he was sure he would pounce on this human anytime soon. It was seriously getting out of hand since he could feel in every inch of his bone that he was totally turned on by Jimin.
But he would like to blame it on the way Jimin looked. Jimin looked a lot prettier than any girls. Yes, that's the reason.... For now.

"Officer Jeon, tell me what do you need?" Jungkook saw that Jimin was no longer shopping but now looking at him for an answer.
"No need Jimin. I already packed my essentials." Jungkook saw the pretty face having a small pout. He thought it was the most cutest pout he had ever seen.