45★Love Wins By Lasting Through Death★

<Grabbing tissues> Ready lovelies?

____________________________________

Taehyun couldn't believe his eyes. He didn't open his eyes in the morning to witness this. It felt like his heart sank with the information.

This is not happening. These two lines aren't true. He repeated that in his head for the umpteenth time but still they doesn't seem to vanish from this plastic stick.

“Are you playing tricks with me Sana? That was a mistake.” Taehyun repeated.

“Look at the USG reports Taehyun. I am six weeks along. I couldn't tell this earlier since chaos were happening inside the mansion.”

“That was a mistake. It shouldn't happen.”

Taehyun whispered under his breath with terrified looking eyes. What will he tell to Beomgyu? They have been dreaming a life together for the past few days. How can he break one more promise. It’s better to kill himself than that.

“Are you kidding me Taehyun? I am carrying your child. We are going to be parents.”

Sana yelled with frustration. Why can't this man ever look at her with love? She thought he would at least think through this and change his mind.

“No matter what, the divorce is going to happen. I can give you child support. That's all I can do for this.”

Taehyun stepped towards her and said it out in front of her face.

“I am going to tell this to appa Kim. Let him decide, what he is going to do with his pregnant daughter in law whom his son is going to abandon soon.”

Taehyun clenched his jaw.

“I don’t care woman. He is not going to decide for me anymore. Even if that means I lose all this fame and money.”

It felt like her whole calculations are getting wrong. The card house she made with lies felt like it was falling apart. If a child can't let her husband stay in her life, what else could?

She watched Taehyun storm out in just his pajama pants and his silk night robe with a scowl on her face.

Taehyun searched for the younger on the floor just above his. He waited at the corner for Beomgyu to walk out of Hoseok and Taehyungs room. And he saw the smaller walking towards the said room with fresh towels.

Taehyun was quick to walk towards the male and snatch those towels from him. He threw them over a table in the hallway and dragged Beomgyu along with him.

“Tae, what are you doing?”

Beomgyu was thankful that this part of the hall doesn't have maids now. But soon a few would fill here.

Once Taehyun had slammed him over the wall inside a library. He kissed the smaller with intense fervor. Beomgyu was confused first but soon melted in the kiss. He curled his fingers around the olders neck. Once Taehyun was satisfied, he pulled away from the younger panting hard. Still a hand curled around Beomgyu’s waist.

“What happened? Why are you tensed in the morning?”

He asked cupping Taehyun’s left cheek. The latter closed his eyes with the sensation before kissing Beomgyu on the lips again. A quick sensual kiss.