34.★You And Me Forever★

Don't forget to Vote and comment lovelies ( ˘ ³˘)♥

_____________________________________________

The garden of Kingilton hill was crowded with the family members and a very few guests. Jin watched them having fun playing pool, billiard, cards and other stuffs. Some swaying to the music. Some like his secret lover Kim Namjoon having serious talks with his cousins.

Jin was brought back from his inner thoughts when Rosè stood infront of him with Miri on her hips. The one year old had a small unicorn plushy in her hands. Ever since Hobi gave her that as a gift, the girl was in love with it.

The one year old was the exact copy of her father with Rosè's smooth hair. Pretty like a porcelain doll. Jin thought.

Rosè cleared her throat before talking. "Do you have anything soft for Miri? She have been going all hungy hungy right now." Rosè smiled at Jin.

"Hungy..." The little girl babbled cutely. Jin knew that the toddler still haven't started talking but only a few babbles here and there.

"Ofcourse we have lightly seasoned mashed veggies and if she wants a dessert, we have baby puddings too."
Beomgyu lifted a few colourful baby puddings, showing it to Rosè.

"We will have the mashed veggies. Her father won't be happy with me if I feed her sugar instead of real food." Both Jin and Beomgyu couldn't help but chuckle at Rosè. The girl always talked polite with the maids.

"She must have felt relieved to move out of this drama when she got married to Min yoongi." The maid beside them said looking at the girl who was now feeding Miri at a corner without anybody disturbing them.

Beomgyu scoffed. "For rich people like them. Drama is a part of their life. If you only know how Min Han Soo, Rosè's mother in law can get. You wouldn't tell this. Rosè was treated as a princess here. She was never this quiet. That woman made her the way she is now. But Min yoongi is taking good care of her. He have asked her several times to move out of that house. But Rosè doesn't want to split his husband from his family. Such a sweetheart she is."

"You know so much about this complicated family Beomgyu." Jin agreed with the other maid. Beomgyu had on a proud smirk on his face with that compliment.

"Even the walls have ears inside the Kingsloy' mansion." Jin got literal chills down his spine when Beomgyu whispered that.

Jin scoffed playfully.“For someone who had an ugly cry baby face. You are doing good smiling and laughing like this." The smile on Beomgyu's face vanished for a split second but was back on him as soon as it was gone.

"That wasn't that ugly. Forget it already jin."

"Okay. I am not making fun of you. But really I am glad you are smiling right now Beom." The smaller simply rolled his eyes with a smile.

It has been a few hours since they were standing here. The olders eyes widened when Beomgyu secretly took a small meat tart from the basket and ate it.

Jin looked around if someone saw him but all of them were busy in their own world to notice a small maid eating a tart.

"Come on. We won't be getting anything until they all finish eating. Have one atleast." Beomgyu showed a piece of tart in Jins hand. The older's hands trembled holding that small piece of tart as if it burned his hands.