17.★Joonie And Jin★

Namjoon flipped his phone upside down when his phone lit up with a ring. He was having a serious conversation with Mr. Convills about their branch at London. He doesn't want any distraction in between. But when his phone rang a second time, his temper lost.

Excusing politely, Namjoon walked outside of the room to curse at whoever was calling him like this.

[Hello. Who are you? Don't you have atleast some sense to understand someone might be busy if they don't take your call in the first try?]

At the other end. Jin flinched from Namjoons outburst. He was not trying to disturb Namjoon, but he knew if they don't inform about Jimin, he would be worse than this.
Wiping the small amount of sweat on his upper lip. Jin answered.

[M-Mr. Kim, I am Jin.]

Jin's rational mind didn't allow him to call the male with the lovely name ‘Joon’ now as the older was already angry at him.

Namjoon closed his eyes tightly cursing under his breath. He shouldn't have lashed out on the person on the other side without knowing who it was. He definitely doesn't want Jin to get the wrong impression from him.

[Jin.. is this your number? I didn't know, I am sorry for getting angry. I was in a meeting thats why.] Jin was quick to shook his head in negative. But Namjoon could not see him.

[It's alright Joonie. I can understand. I shouldn't have called when you were busy too.]

The 35 year old smiled hearing the tender voice from the other line. It felt surreal to get a call like this while he was away from home.

[Why did you call? Miss me already?]
Jin blushed at the playful tone. But he didn't call Namjoon to say how much he missed him but to talk about Jimin.

[Joonie please be calm. Jimin is having a fever and cold. He ate his food and is sleeping now.]

Everything was fast after that. Jin was feeling a bit worried when the older didn't said anything after that but just an “ I m on my way” was heard. And the line went off.

Namjoon took the very next flight to Korea and was back leaving behind his unfinished work there.

Jungkook grabbed at the edge of his bed tightly. The veins on his forearm popping up with how much pressure he was adding on his hand.
Jungkook was getting fed up with all of this. A few moments back Taehyun came to him to specifically remind him about the consequences of endangering Jimin by taking him to the beach on a rainy day.

And a lot more time back Taehyung had came to glare him down saying he was going to see their wrath if he continue to behave like this.

The male doesn't even know what they were insinuating by coming at him for getting the younger sick. He doesn't even know why they were making an 18 year old  getting sick  this much of a big deal. Jimin was a grown up if he is correct. He shouldn't have agreed Jungkook to take him to the beach then.

It's not like he isn't worried about Jimin. He was. The smaller had his birthday a few days back only and now he is sick.

He looked at his door when he heard a knock on it. Jungkook wore his hoodie and went to open the door.