44.★The Taste Of The Same Medicine★

<Clearing throat> Thereis abitofviolence and abitofmaturecontent in this chapter Everyone....<quickly hiding>

_____________________________________

"Oh my God!! I can't believe that witch did this to my son. Namjoon we should make sure she suffers. " Jimin rolled his eyes crossing his arms over his chest and looking at his mother. Irene looked at Namjoon expectantly to catch on to his emotions but there was none.

The whole picture inside the mansion still evoked an eerie atmosphere. While most of them retreated to their respected businesses, very few still stood in the hall watching the drama get unveiled.

"Jin, take Jimin to his room." The latter took Jimin's bag from Jungkook and led him towards the elevators. The guard followed them behind leaving the trio of brothers behind.

"Hyung, we need to talk alone."

Changwook watched the trio of brothers moving towards the elevator having their stoic faces on display. He was glad with the earlier happenings
Thanks to Taehyun, his son was proven innocent. He was ready to break hell if it was otherwise.

Upon reaching Jimin's floor, Jin sat Jimin on his bed before unpacking his bag. "I will bring you something to drink. What do you want dry fruit juice or strawberry shake?"
Jimin was busy admiring his bodyguard who was equally resisting the craving to coil his hands around his lover. The thirst was evident in their actions since it's been a wholesome four days without getting to have a moment with each other.

Jin stacked Jimin's fresh clothes inside his closet and put the dirty ones in the laundry basket. The exchange between the lovers didn't go unnoticed by him since he was now aware of their little rendezvous. He can't blame them when he was currently playing the part of a wealthy man's mistress carrying his illegitimate child. Jin wasn't proud of this identity. He hopes they surpass this mess of a relationship soon.

Before that, he needs to thank Beomgyu for everything the smaller has done. He can't believe he injured Beomgyu's heart with his insensitive words that day when he was just stating facts. He was ignorant all these times. Jin doesn't know if an apology could fix the damage.

"You both should tone it down before Mr. Kim finds you both together. I don't want him to see you both just like the way I saw you." Both Jimin and Jungkook froze in an instant. The flying kiss Jungkook was trying to catch fell on the floor breaking into pieces.

"Wondering how did I find out? Well... You had my Jimin slammed on the wall the other day. What if Namjoon had seen you both that day instead of me? Stop being careless both of you."

To say that Jungkook was embarrassed should be an understatement. He was beyond the word embarrassed at this moment. Who would want to see a bodyguard's tongue deep down their master's throat for heaven's sake?

"J-Jin.. please don't-"

"I won't... Don't worry.. I know my baby loves you so much. It's just that, it would end in a disaster if Namjoon found this. Please keep that in mind."
Jin gently caressed Jimin's head. He laid him down on the bed and adjusted the blanket over him.

"Take rest for a while. I will bring your drink. Looking at you, I can say that you need your daily dose of strawberries." Jimin giggled before nodding his head.
When Jungkook was sure Jin was out of the door, he was quick to jump on the bed on top of Jimin.

"God!! I missed you."

Jungkook didn't let Jimin reply but pressed his lips on the smaller's who giggled at the action.