29★He Love's The Bubblegum Boy★

Jungkook punched the sandbag a few more times deciding it was enough for today. He held the bag with a sigh. He already missed Jimins scent. The one thing that envelopes him all day long. He feels like it's a part of his life now.

"Oppa~ heard that the marriage at the Kim's were extra ordinary. The news said there were hundreds of dishes. Is that right?" Jennie asked with her big curious eyes. Jimin told Jungkook multiple times to bring his family to the wedding.  But how can he when Kim Namjoon didn't invite them? Jimin's innocent heart doesn't know the norm about employers and employees.  He always forgets that Jungkook is not just his boyfriend slash bodyguard but also Namjoons employee.

"It was huge. With very delicious dishes and all." Jennie followed Jungkook as they walked inside the house.

"I saw Kim Jimin on the news. Your face was blurred. But he looked gorgeous in that gown. I want to wear something like that too." She whined.

"SOMETHING LIKE THAT??? Didn't you saw his back? There was nothing there. Doesn't he have shame? oh my God. His entire dress was backless." Yejin had a hand to her chest. Face in horror. Jungkook smirked at that. He felt so proud for taking off that very dress from the very person's body a few days back. And seeing Jimins beauty all in his glory. Only for his eyes to see.

"But he looked sexy though." Jungkook blurted it out even before he can hold it in. Ye Jin looked at him weirdly before widening her eyes.

"What did you just said about a boy. Oh my! Now that I am thinking. Didn't you see him backless all day during wedding? JEON JUNGKOOK!! you better don't repeat this. You are getting married to Lisa anyways." Jungkooks playful smile came to a stop hearing that. He completely forgot about this. He should have told his answer earlier. But after being with Jimin, he forgot the world surrounding him.

"Eomma. About the marriage. It's a no from me." Jungkook turned around to walk but was stopped by YeJin. Hyuk Gave a confused look to his wife. They thought Jungkook agreed to this.

"What do you meant by no? Didn't I told you that I promised them about this? I even gave you time to think. You can't say no at this moment."

"Why can't I say no? I was not the one who promised them. I am a grown up 25 year old Eomma. I should be the one to decide my marriage and with whom I get married." Jungkook retorted back. YeJin's eyes watered at that.

"You were the one who said we can chose a girl for you last year. What about it now?" Jungkook let out a mad sigh and took a place on the couch. His wiped his face harshly. Jimin would die if he hear about his marriage. From being with Jimin for a few months, Jungkook knew that when Jimin loves something genuinely. He would

"That was an year ago when I had my break up. I was just not myself. But I can't marry Lisa. She is just my childhood friend." Jennie felt worried when her mother started crying badly. Ye Jin took a seat on one of the chairs with her head in her hand.

"What will I tell them? It's better to die than face them. I thought you valued appa and me. Do you feel superior now as appa can't make money like you?" Jungkook was in disbelief. How can they tell that to him when he himself sold his dignity for this family. But he can understand his mother. She is just emotional. He would have agreed to this hearing her a few months back, but not now. Not now when he is in love with someone else.

"Eomma no matter what you say I can't agree to this. I.. I love someone else. They do too." Ye Jin stopped crying and looked at her husband and at Jungkook. Was her son telling the truth or was he fooling them to not proceed with this marriage?