26.★Lee/Choi Diana★

Lovelies note: 'Seo' Joon is 'Sae' Joon's older brother. Don't get confused because a lot of this names are used in this chap. The three Kim brothers are 'Seo' Joons kids.

Jong Suk, Rosè, Dohyun and Wouyoung are 'Sae' Joons kids...

_____________________________________________

"So you are really going from this swamp?" Yeji asked in-between helping chaeryeong in the kitchen.

Chaeryeong had Lia on her hips playing with her mother's hair. "It's more like I am leaving a swamp for a hell." She knew more than anyone that how Dohyun would take this news. Kim Taehyung and his wife have promised that their marriage would take place soon. Instead of a wealthy alignment they are getting a penniless girl with a bonus of a kid.

"Try to be positive girl, you are going into a world of handsome hunks. I would faint every possible day if I happened to confront any of them in the hallways. Heard that even their bodyguards are super handsome."

"You are unbelievable. Aren't you concerned about my safety?" Yeji's smile broke and she took a seat over the small creaking couch chaeryeong owned.

"I know how hard it's for you. But see, God showed you a way in the form of Kim Taehyung. Now it's your time to make use of it. Imagine Lia growing up here in this gutter. You will be okay." Chaeryeong immediately felt bad thinking only about herself when Yeji would still be here. Living without even having a friend to lean her head on. But still she managed to save her.

"I promise Ji. After everything get settled there. I will find you a job there. I won't abandon you. Just that, don't swoon over married men there." Even though the conversation started off seriously both of them went into a laughing fit after that. Lia, who doesn't even know what was happening started laughing along with them.

"Really, you will get me a job there?" Chaeryeong nodded earning a squeal from Yeji.

"You are the best Chae. Oh my God I would get a chance to live in the Kingsloy' mansion." Chaeryeong laughed whole heatedly at her happily jumping bestfriend.

"Now stop jumping, you will break my floor." Yeji stopped jumping along with her happy smile.

"Okay then, ready to be my bridesmaid?"

"Yes!!!!" The floor creaked as Yeji started jumping again.

The long dining table of Kingsloy's mansion was rushy today as everyone of the family took their breakfast together.

Jimin was seated inbetween his father and mother wearing a pink woolen nitted frock and a fluffy pink chappal. A few pink clips adorned his hair. Guess who dressed the doll today. Jin did. The male was utterly delighted to see Jimin in his creativity.

Jungkook himself was surprised when the smaller came out of his room wearing pink all over. He suddenly felt like a pedophile looking at those pink pouty lips and brown marble doe eyes. But he erased that thought when the image of his tongue deep down the throat of this very human this morning came into his mind.

Jimin looked like a chipmunk munching on meat wrapped mushrooms and mashed potatoes. Isn't he the cutest. Jungkooks lips itched to smooch those pink cheeks.

When it came to the steak Jimin searched in the crowd of the maids for Jin. His eyes immediately sparkling when he found the one he was looking for. "Jinnie. Come here please." Jin was suddenly the shade of red when all the attention came to a rest on him.