3.★A Bodyguard For Jimin★

A little far away from the kingsloy' mansion there was a public colony. People were rushing through its street to reach their respected destinies.

The market places were stinging with garbage and vegetable refugees. Some where bargaining with the owners and some where attracting customers to their shops.

Leeyangan colony was busy like every other times. There was not a time when this street wasn't alive with its many residents.

Among them stood a decent three bedroom house but still congested in between a rusty two wheeler workshop and an almost broken house.

Jeon Jungkook was getting ready in his black and grey police uniform after a heavy exercise and bath. Hitting his sandbag a hundred times and lifting a couple of weights he was ready for yet another day of his life.

Jeon Hyun Bin and Jeon Ye Jins only son Jeon Jungkook. He also have two sisters, Jeon Jisoo and Jeon Jennie.

Due to Hyun Bins painful efforts he was able to make Jungkook's dream of becoming a police happen.

He madly put the gun in its holder and took off to the breakfast table.

"Again eomma?" Jungkook aksed perplexed at his mother for making sea weed soup again.

"So what? Look at your sisters eating. They don't complain every day unlike you and your father." His mother said with her hands on her hips.

" Hey I don't complain." Hyun said in defence.

"You do. If you both want to eat five star foods go replace your mother with a rich lady. I can only make whats available in this house." They were poor. Hyuns workshop does nothing to meet their expenses. It was only because of Jungkooks money they are able to do everything. And on top of that, there was huge depts waiting to be paid back. The dept Hyun had taken for Jungkook's studies.

"Why is your mood so grumpy son. Didn't get the promotion?"

"No appa they are just playing with me. I even solved two mystery cases in the last two weeks. And the chief promised me the promotion too. But they said no at the last moment." All of them looked at Jungkook with pity. That promotion was Jungkooks dream. His months of effort. How can they just reject him every time?

"Don't worry son you are still 25 there is a lot to achieve for you in the future. Don't be so down early."

"I highly believe you will get that promotion oppa." Jisoo give a thumps up to her brother. Jungkook reciprocated his feelings with a smile.

Before Jungkook had the time to get on his motorbike Jennie came towards him. His youngest sister.

"oppa you promised." She said in a low whisper to not get heard by their parents.

" What did I promise?" Jungkook asked acting clueless. Jennie puffed up her cheeks in anger.

" You said you would take us to cinema's." She whined.

" Of course I didn't forget my little devil. Go inside. And get ready for that this coming Saturday both of you." Jennie squealed in delight kissing her brother's cheeks.

Ye Jin looked at the girl with her keen eyes when she saw her jumping up and down in glee.

" Why are you so cheery young lady? Don't think I won't find out the deal between you and your brother." Their eomma was scary when he wanted.

"yes and that's between us eomma. You don't get to intrude. Come here Jennie." Jisoo dragged Jennie with her. They both wanted to plan their outing with their oppa.