7.★Jimin's Saviour★

"I don't have a good feeling about this hyung's. Jimin is with that new bodyguard. What if he pulled out something?" Taehyung glared at Taehyun when he was talking at the wrong time. Namjoon already looked a couple of lives less.

He was calling and yelling at the other guards that were following Jungkook and Jimins car.

"Hyung is already not feeling well. Don't add on to his anxiety."

Taehyung himself was not feeling any good.

"WHAT DO YOU MEANT BY YOU LOST THEIR TRACK? IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO MY BABY, YOU ARE ALL GOING TO HAVE A PAINFUL DEATH."

The sound of Namjoons yells reverberated inside the huge walls of the office even terrifying the other two brothers.

"What is it hyung?"

"They said they lost their car. That officer was going on full speed and now they can't find the car. And on top of that, Jimin took the other car. Which means that fuckers didn't put a tracker on it. Oh my god, my boy is in that car."

"Hyung don't panic. Just trust Jungkook. Did Jungkook take your call tae hyung."

"No I can't sit still. You know what happened last time. We can't let it happen again. My baby is terrified of gunshots. And I can't reach both of their mobiles. They are not taking my call."

Meanwhile..

" WHAT?"

" We are being followed Ma- Jimin." Jimin looked behind their car with his wide eyes. His heart suddenly thumped inside his chest.

"WHAT DO WE DO NOW?" Jimin cried.

"Don't worry. I will take care of it."

Despite Jimin, Jungkook was so cool about it. He was driving at a speed that Jimin was clutching on to his seat for dear life.

"I am scared." Jimin said in a small voice. They both made eye contact. Jungkook saw those beautiful eyes getting teary slowly.

"S-Should I take my gun out?" Jimin asked innocently looking at Jungkook. The smaller's Rosy cheeks were getting pallor by the minute. Jungkook understood Jimin was terrified all together.

"Jimin. Don't feel scared I m going to take care of you." Jungkook said taking the trembling little hands in his. Jimin was surprised at first but soon tried to relax with those words. He felt an unknown safety having the warmth of Jungkooks hands in his hold.

The other foreign car started to fire. Jimin screamed bowing down.

Jungkook abruptly turned to a different route startling Jimin. They were far away from the main city now. Jimin jerked to the side when the car took an abrupt turn.

"Be careful the road is bumby."

Jungkook said but nothing entered Jimins ears as the latter was praying to all the gods above the universe to spare them today. He doesn't wanted to die yet. He haven't found his prince charming yet.

Jungkook was occasionally checking the side mirrors.

"Jimin... JIMIN!.JIMIN"