19.★Mafia And The Murders★

Jimin checked himself in the mirror for the seventh time as he successfully lined his eyes with a black eyeliner. He swirled around in his new skirt specifically selected by his bodyguard. Jimin had dressed to impress.

He clicked his boot heels on the floor and finally opened the door to his bedroom. Jungkook was on his phone back turned to him.

He stood there a bit analyzing his bodyguards broad back muscles. That coat was doing hard labour to keep that altogether.

Jimin flinched as Jungkook turned around after cutting the call.

"Let's go have breakfast." Jungkook was quick to glance at the yellow skirt with chains adorning Jimins lean hips.
Jimin took a seat impossibily close to Jungkook purposefully.

Jin soon served both of them a portion of bread and chicken cheese broth. Jimin smelled the air taking in the delicious goodness. Jin always felt his heart swelling whenever Jimin eats everything he places on his plate. This feeling was way more different. Like he can't explain the feelings he gets whenever he sees the cute little princess of Namjoon.

"Mmmh~" Jungkook coughed from beside Jimin as he heard the smaller letting out a sexy moan as he ate a bite of the food.
He looked at the smaller having his lips puckered with a small amount of broth over them. His lips itched to taste that. Especially after experiencing how soft they felt on his cheeks yesterday. His pants tightening with the unholy thoughts running through his mind. No banging girls would leave this desire. He understood that. If anything that can quench his thirst, that would be the very human beside him who dress just to seduce straight men like him.

Jungkook discreetly looked at the maid to know if he was witnessing his embarassing flushed face. But to his relief, Jin had his back turned to them arranging things inside the mini kitchen.

Already Jimin was looking hot in that mini skirt. If this is how Jimin was going to look in such skirts, he would like to buy him a bunch.

Jimin knew the effect he had on Jungkook lately. It was his ultimate goal these days to bend Jeon Jungkook. He will do that soon.

He leaned on to the side reaching for the sauce from the table which was on Jungkooks side. Purposely rubbing his chest on to his bodyguard.
The latter helped him get it before he would lose his mind and kiss this pretty affliction.

The food was too good to be left. But Jungkook felt so suffocated near Jimin. Even the smell of the smaller triggered his inner fantasies. That's why he left his half eaten breakfast to wash his hands.

Jungkook followed Jimin to the cafeteria. He have to eat here with all those unwanted attention. His life would have been better if he was born rich. But no. He had to do everything embarrassing in a day to fulfill this beautiful brats wishes.

And to make everything worse he had to hear Nunew and Jimins gossips and girly giggles all day long.

"This skirt looks pretty Minnie. Where did you buy this from?" Jungkook's ears perked in attention when the matter came to the skirt, that he bought for the smaller.
Jimin shyly tucked in a piece of hair behind his ear and looked behind him. To his surprise, Jungkook was also looking at him.
He winked at the bodyguard only for the later to swallow in panic.

"Someone special bought me this." Why was he special? Jungkook thought watching Jimin being all shy suddenly. They both took a seat near the corner and unwrapped their sandwiches.